How's Your Diet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All!

My diet is absolutely appalling. I drink far too much coffee and eat potato chips by the truckload. I also have a nasty "Sweet Tooth" to boot. You?

I'm freaking addicted to cookies. And anything with chocolate, I need a product with chocolate, at least once a day...

I try to eat veggies but they are so horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

But lettuce and cherry tomatoes aren't that bad... for me.

I wish I could be vegetarian, but I can't, meat is also a essential part of my diet.

We have a similar diet, LoneKiller. I'm lazy and I wont cook, so I often sit around eating crap all day. And I understand that sweet tooth. (d)

I'm currently on a diet. Technically I'm within a normal BMI but I'm petite and have a small frame, I'm not at my ideal weight and my upper arms and thighs especially have excess fat. When I'm eating normally I eat simple natural foods like fruit, bagels, baked fish or sushi, Greek yogurt, turkey sandwiches, etc. Sugary fresh-baked treats are my weakness though (cake, cookies, pie, brownies :( ) and at a certain time in my monthly cycle I'm just hungry when I know I shouldn't be and I get obsessive cravings. This lasts for several days and I'll overeat and spend the rest of the month trying to compensate for it. I'm just avoiding grocery stores and restaurants and only keeping bland low-calorie food in the house. My last meal was a peach and a slice of wheat bread. It's not healthy to yo-yo diet but obesity and terrible eating habits run in my family so I've had to make a serious effort to control my weight or I'll rapidly pack on the pounds.

lol yes lazyness contributes to a poor diet. It's just annoying having to waste time in such a boring activity (sorry chefs...)

Felix said:
I'm freaking addicted to cookies. And anything with chocolate, I need a product with chocolate, at least once a day...

I try to eat veggies but they are so horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

But lettuce and cherry tomatoes aren't that bad... for me.

I wish I could be vegetarian, but I can't, meat is also a essential part of my diet.
Yeah, I'm with ya on that one Felix. I love pepper steak. Can't get enough!

I try to eat a natural as possible, don't go crazy with it though. I'd say like 80% raw for the most part.

ThePretender said:
I try to eat a natural as possible, don't go crazy with it though. I'd say like 80% raw for the most part.

Much seafood?

I love me some sushi...

...I want some now. :(

Or could you mean you maintain a mostly vegetarian diet? Hmm...

Before June-July 2011 (When overweight):
Morning: Cereal
Snack: Sandwich, literally anything lol
Lunch: Whatever there was for lunch + doubles
Dinner: Chocolate, Ice Cream sundades
Snack: Cereal
Dinner: Cereal
Snack: Granola Bars

I was eating like 4 big meals a day.

Whenever at fast food, french fries and hamburger with soda. Also includes a lot of soda, orange juice, etc. Snacked on a lot of carbs too.

After June-July 2011 (When in shape):
Morning: Toast with butter (One piece of bread), preferably whole wheat.
Snack: Ham, Yogurt, Granola Bars, Grapes, Apples, etc.
Lunch: Whatever there was with lunch, no doubles. Sometimes eat a small piece of chocolate.
Snack: Grapes, Eggs, Apples, Yogurt.
Dinner: Sandwich, eggs, hot dog
Snack: Yogurt or granola bars.

NOTHING Fried.
NO Soda
Reduce refined carbs intake
When in fast food, hamburger only, NO french fries!
Eat more protein (I'm a big meat-eater).
I eat a lot, just healthier than last time, plus I work out. I never worked out before, I never ran or did strength training up until now.

Exercise is the gateway!

SkuzzieMuff said:
We have a similar diet, LoneKiller. I'm lazy and I wont cook, so I often sit around eating crap all day. And I understand that sweet tooth. (d)
Great minds think alike.:D I have a coffee maker in my bedroom.:D:p

I keep hearing from people how healthy my food is. I eat a whole lot of fruits and vegetables, and generally supplement them with nuts and raisins. Don't eat much white bread these days, either. Rye always tastes better, anyhow- more so with a few slices of tomato, mmh. Still, could do with a lot more fibre in my diet.

I've gradually given up on most meats, soft drinks, potato chips and the majority of candies. Still indulge in the occasional chocolate, however. Salmon is a bit tricky, since I love the stuff (well, maybe a bit less thanks to this weekend's poisonous variant) so I still eat that if I'm offered. But generally try to avoid buying meat.

Latest posts

Back