Hulk The Pitbull

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Komodo

Reaction score
Not the most current of stories, but a cool one. This family owns a massive pitbull. I could see a robber breaking into that home and bumping into a 175 lb.+ pit. lol A standard size one is scary enough.

qgcEgK2.jpg

[video=youtube]

Komodo said:
Not the most current of stories, but a cool one. This family owns a massive pitbull. I could see a robber breaking into that home and bumping into a 175 lb.+ pit. lol A standard size one is scary enough.

qgcEgK2.jpg

[video=youtube]

Wow is he real? Love him and no, wouldn't want to upset him, haha.

Jently said:
Komodo said:

qgcEgK2.jpg

[video=youtube]

Wow is he real? Love him and no, wouldn't want to upset him, haha.

Hi Jently.

He's as real as they come. I heard once that his size is due to him being part of a super rare bloodline. Not too sure though.

Pits have a bad reputation
Unfortunately the Pit is usually the brains of the operation when you look at their master in most cases

My sister has one ...you can pick him up and roll him on his back and hold him like a baby

Latest posts

Back