I Am A Hypocrite

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's delicious with cheese or mustard, too :cool: Some markets have created cheese-filled pretzels with either cheddar or cream cheese on the inside. I've only had that once but it's unbelievably delicious.

MadMonkè said:
could i fresia it too?

...is that in bad taste?

I'm sure you could. I'm not sure if you'd want to. I at least hope you wouldn't eat it afterwards.

@Doubt The Rabbit: I like to give everyone a chance to reply. If they do not do that then that is their problem

My life is mighty empty and boring. Because I am an empty and boring person.

Pfft, you say it like everyone was jumping at the gun to reply (smirk)

Hey Ak, do you like pretzels? :eek:

I was getting horny, erm, hungry, while reading about those soft pretzels. (Wary)

@Ak5: o_O I might have been appearing to do well last year. This year is a different story. What stopped me is the realization that everything that made me appear to be doing so good was a lie. It was a lie I was telling myself. No matter how grand the lie reality will always catch up.

@Doubt The Rabbit: I never said they were. I just give them the chance. I have had plenty of blogs and threads to unanswered. You seem pretty anxious to post to this thread.

I really don't think anxious is the word. xD Perhaps interested in derailing it.

Ak, you should join the soft pretzel nation :eek: We shall all eat soft pretzels for breakfast, lunch and dinner :cool:

Enough of the ******* pretzel talk. Jesus christ!! Why?! Take it outside, fresia! It's really annoying! I really can't believe the honeysuckle I'm reading, It's an absolute joke!

As for you AFrozenSoul, believe it or not, there is more to life than *******, alright? You need to change something in your life to make it more fullfilling. I know it's hard, believe me. But you are not alone in how you feel. I know it's easier said than done and all that honeysuckle, but you NEED to change if you are suicidal. It's depressing me to think that you are suicidal because you can't get laid. I find it mind-boggingly absurd. You are not the only person on this ball of honeysuckle we call earth who has that ******* problem!! Believe it or not, a lot of us unfortunately just can't find the way

Enough of the ******* pretzel talk. Jesus christ!! Why?! Take it outside, fresia! It's really annoying! I really can't believe the honeysuckle I'm reading, It's an absolute joke!

As for you AFrozenSoul, believe it or not, there is more to life than *******, alright? You need to change something in your life to make it more fullfilling. I know it's hard, believe me. But you are not alone in how you feel. I know it's easier said than done and all that honeysuckle, but you NEED to change if you are suicidal. It's depressing me to think that you are suicidal because you can't get laid. I find it mind-boggingly absurd. You are not the only person on this ball of honeysuckle we call earth who has that ******* problem!! Believe it or not, a lot of us unfortunately cannot get with women.

Feel free to try and sway me one way or another. However, there is nothing that can sway me. I am gone, I have checked out,

Enough of the ******* pretzel talk. Jesus christ!! Why?! Take it outside, fresia! It's really annoying! I really can't believe the honeysuckle I'm reading, It's an absolute joke! There's no rhyme or reason to madness here is there? Huh?!

As for you AFrozenSoul, believe it or not, there is more to life than *******, alright? You need to change something in your life to make it more fullfilling. I know it's hard, believe me I know. But you are not alone in how you feel. I know it's easier said than done and all that honeysuckle, but you NEED to change if you are suicidal. It's really depressing me to think that you are suicidal because you can't get laid. I find it mind-boggingly absurd. You are not the only person on this ball of honeysuckle we call earth who has that ******* problem!! Believe it or not, a lot of us unfortunately just can't get it. So get it out of your head that you are the only man on earth who can't find a woman to fresia.

AFrozenSoul said:
Feel free to try and sway me one way or another. However, there is nothing that can sway me. I am gone, I have checked out,

This, I do not understand. You want me to sway you... But toward what? I hope it's to persuade you to not kill yourself?! But also... "nothing can sway me". So what are you looking for here? I want to help you like the others are, but I don't understand what you want me or anyone else to do for you. Tell me what to say or do! Do you want me to spew the old cliches? Hang in there. Hold on. Don't do it, your life has value. Does any of that help?

It's really depressing to read what you write. I remember when you said a horrible thing about your sister. Something along the lines of "At least I can say that I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen". That's just plain wrong, and you know it. Nobody in this world is responsible for you or me but you and me. Never burden anyone with your baggage. Never do that. You need to find something to reignite the fire inside you. I'm trying myself to do that, that's what I'm striving for. I need a reason to tell myself that I am of value in this world, that I can be of use, no matter how small. Otherwise I'll just wither and fade away.

I'll admit I never wanted to reply to you because I think I know that you won't really listen to me anyway. I mean, who the fresia am I to say anything to you? I'm just some ******* on a forum. Why should you listen to me? What makes me so special, that you should listen to what I have to say? Nothing, that's what. I'm just another wanker on this ball of honeysuckle floating in space, just like you.. Wait a minute... Me and you are the same.. Just like everyone else reading this. We're all the ******* same! Doesn't ******* matter if you're young, old, male, female, small, big. I just don't understand how people can be so bad to eachother so ******* often. It's ******* depressing it really is. And we're all just the same.

Enough of the ******* pretzel talk. Jesus christ!! Why?! Take it outside, fresia! It's really annoying! I really can't believe the honeysuckle I'm reading, It's an absolute joke! There's no rhyme or reason to madness here is there? Huh?!

As for you AFrozenSoul, believe it or not, there is more to life than *******, alright? You need to change something in your life to make it more fullfilling. I know it's hard, believe me I know. But you are not alone in how you feel. I know it's easier said than done and all that honeysuckle, but you NEED to change if you are suicidal. It's really depressing me to think that you are suicidal because you can't get laid. I find it mind-boggingly absurd. You are not the only person on this ball of honeysuckle we call earth who has that ******* problem!! Believe it or not, a lot of us unfortunately just can't get it. So get it out of your head that you are the only man on earth who can't find a woman to fresia.

AFrozenSoul said:

This, I do not understand. You want me to sway you... But toward what? I hope it's to persuade you to not kill yourself?! But also... "nothing can sway me". So what are you looking for here? I want to help you like the others are, but I don't understand what you want me or anyone else to do for you. Tell me what to say or do! Do you want me to spew the old cliches? Hang in there. Hold on. Don't do it, your life has value. Does any of that help?

It's really depressing to read what you write. I remember when you said a horrible thing about your sister. Something along the lines of "At least I can say that I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen". That's just plain wrong, and you know it. Nobody in this world is responsible for you or me but you and me. Never burden anyone with your baggage. Never do that. You need to find something to reignite the fire inside you. I'm trying myself to do that, that's what I'm striving for. I need a reason to tell myself that I am of value in this world, that I can be of use, no matter how small. Otherwise I'll just wither and fade away.

I'll admit I never wanted to reply to you because I think I know that you won't really listen to me anyway. I mean, who the fresia am I to say anything to you? I'm just some ******* on a forum. Why should you listen to me? What makes me so special, that you should listen to what I have to say? Nothing, that's what. I'm just another wanker on this ball of honeysuckle floating in space, just like you.. But wait a minute... Me and you are the same.. Just like everyone else reading this. We're all the ******* same! Doesn't ******* matter if you're young, old, male, female, small, big. I just don't understand how people can be so bad to eachother so ******* often. It's ******* depressing it really is. And we're all just the same. Aren't we?

Anyway, I've gone way off track, I'm here to try to talk to you. Just please tell me you'll try. Please. I'm weary, I'm just tired of everything, and you are just making me feel like complete honeysuckle. You know, I think I should probably leave. I came here to try and make a small difference with my opinion, but the more I think about it, it really just doesn't make any ******* difference. Nothing I ever could say, could change anything, and I'm sorry for that, I really am.

AFrozenSoul said:

I'll admit I never wanted to reply to you because I think I know that you won't really listen to me anyway. I mean, who the fresia am I to say anything to you? I'm just some ******* on a forum. Why should you listen to me? What makes me so special, that you should listen to what I have to say? Nothing, that's what. I'm just another wanker on this ball of honeysuckle floating in space, just like you.. But wait a minute... Me and you are the same.. Just like everyone else reading this. We're all the ******* same! Doesn't ******* matter if you're young, old, male, female, small, big. I just don't understand how people can be so bad to eachother so ******* often. It's ******* depressing it really is. And we're all just the same. Aren't we?

Anyway, I've gone way off track, I'm here to try to talk to you. Just please tell me you'll try. Please. I'm weary, I'm just tired of everything, and you are just making me feel like complete honeysuckle. You know, I think I should probably leave. I came here to try and make a small difference with my opinion, but the more I think about it, it really just doesn't make any ******* difference. Nothing I ever could say, could change anything, and I'm sorry for that, I really am.

AFrozenSoul said:

I'll admit I never wanted to reply to you because I think I know that you won't really listen to me anyway. I mean, who the fresia am I to say anything to you? I'm just some ******* on a forum. Why should you listen to me? What makes me so special, that you should listen to what I have to say? Nothing, that's what. I'm just another wanker on this ball of honeysuckle floating in space, just like you.. But wait a minute... Me and you are the same.. Just like everyone else reading this. We're all the ******* same! Doesn't ******* matter if you're young, old, male, female, small, big. We don't have to lump ourselves into these catagories, it doesn't have to be that way, we should be above that! I just don't understand how people can be so bad to eachother so ******* often. It's ******* depressing it really is. And we're all just the same. Aren't we?

"On a thousand islands in the sea, I see a thousand people just like me"

Anyway, I've gone way off track, I'm here to try to talk to you. Just please tell me you'll try. Please. I'm weary, I'm just tired of everything, and you are just making me feel like complete honeysuckle. You know, I think I should probably leave. I came here to try and make a small difference with my opinion, but the more I think about it, it really just doesn't make any ******* difference. Nothing I ever could say, could change anything, and I'm sorry for that, I really am. I'm sorry

“Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, cold and unkind. We think too much and feel too little.” - Charlie Chaplin

I agree with Fitz, I like mini donuts more than pretzels when I am out and about.

Ah Limlim, you had to go and do that didn't you... Just destroy everything I tried to say. For fresia sake.
Thanks buddy, thanks alot. You really crack me up, that was a good one. you are one witty *******.
One humorous sonuvabitch. You're a goddamn prince you know that? A prince. I wish you luck in all your endevours, you humorous *******, all the luck in the world. You're a prince, a true prince.

Anyone else have a witty remark to lay on the table before me? I'd love to hear it, it would make my day. You guys just crack me up, I can't explain it. You just get my funny bone every time.

You guys are gentlemen and scholars you know that? The party never stops here, does it. These little jokes are just great, don't you agree AFrozenSoul? Huh? Whaddya say? Aren't these guys hilarious? Goddamn princes, the whole lot of them. I bet you love these responses don't ya? Don't ya? I bet you feel real special with all these fine people commenting. You're in the presence of kings and queens my friend. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

Limlim said:
I agree with Fitz, I like mini donuts more than pretzels when I am out and about.

Aw, I'd be more inclined to agree with you had they been full-sized donuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back