I Am A Hypocrite

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitz said:
Ah Limlim, you had to go and do that didn't you... Just destroy everything I tried to say. For fresia sake.
Thanks buddy, thanks alot. You really crack me up, that was a good one. you are one witty *******.
One humorous sonuvabitch. You're a goddamn prince you know that? A prince. I wish you luck in all your endevours, you humorous *******, all the luck in the world. You're a prince, a true prince.

Anyone else have a witty remark to lay on the table before me? I'd love to hear it, it would make my day. You guys just crack me up, I can't explain it. You just get my funny bone every time.

You guys are gentlemen and scholars you know that? The party never stops here, does it. These little jokes are just great, don't you agree AFrozenSoul? Huh? Whaddya say? Aren't these guys hilarious? Goddamn princes, the whole lot of them. I bet you love these responses don't ya? Don't ya? I bet you feel real special with all these fine people commenting. You're in the presence of kings and queens my friend. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

He's smarter than you give him credit for, I'm sure he can get the context of your message despite my response.

But please, I wish to be the Limlim formerly known as Prince.

Okay this has gone on long enough. Should have closed this when I first saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back