I am feeling so lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dexter said:
What does that have to do with you assuming that I am expecting people to be here 24/7? I waited for about 10 days.

This is the last time he was on.  He has NOT been on the forum.  He can't reply or even read it if he hasn't been on the forum.  Not everyone that is offered an ear takes the person up on the offer, he likely doesn't even know he has a PM.  Regardless of whether a person is lonely or not doesn't mean they don't still have a life and responsibilities.  Doesn't mean they will be here all the time.  Multiple people have told you that he doesn't come around on a daily basis, they told you that he sometimes is gone for a little while.  Wait as long as it takes, he has not been here to reply.  That doesn't make him an ******* or a liar, it likely just makes him busy.

Dexter said:
TheRealCallie said:
You came into the chat room asking to be a mod so you can ban everyone.....how exactly did you think that would go?

It was just a joke.

I told you that it was just a joke and I wasn't being serious. But you decided that you don't want to believe me.

Little advice.  Next time you want to joke around and a mod tells you to stop, maybe you should stop, as opposed to carrying on with the same topic for 30 minutes....

TheRealCallie said:
Dexter said:
What does that have to do with you assuming that I am expecting people to be here 24/7? I waited for about 10 days.

This is the last time he was on.  He has NOT been on the forum.  He can't reply or even read it if he hasn't been on the forum.  Not everyone that is offered an ear takes the person up on the offer, he likely doesn't even know he has a PM.  Regardless of whether a person is lonely or not doesn't mean they don't still have a life and responsibilities.  Doesn't mean they will be here all the time.  Multiple people have told you that he doesn't come around on a daily basis, they told you that he sometimes is gone for a little while.  Wait as long as it takes, he has not been here to reply.  That doesn't make him an ******* or a liar, it likely just makes him busy.

I never called him an ******* or a liar, that are your words. I just expressed my disappointment. People told me that he doesn't come around on a daily basis after I made my post that you are so upset about right now.

Why do you want to continue discussing it? It is only going in circles at this point.

If you really want to continue discussing it I would suggest doing it via PMs.

Dexter said:
TheRealCallie said:
You came into the chat room asking to be a mod so you can ban everyone.....how exactly did you think that would go?

It was just a joke.

I told you that it was just a joke and I wasn't being serious. But you decided that you don't want to believe me.

I'm not a comedian, but, it wasn't a joke. They usually contain some humor. But it's settled now. I honestly hope that doesn't put you off from being in chat, because there are a lot of nice people there. But it takes time to make some friends. It's not instantaneous.

ext

You still have time.

Dexter said:
Great, just keep trying until the end of time. Really helps against the loneliness :(

I tried so many things already and they didn't work. I am losing my motivation to keep trying.

Restless soul said:
Dexter said:
Great, just keep trying until the end of time. Really helps against the loneliness :(

I tried so many things already and they didn't work. I am losing my motivation to keep trying.

Hi. what things have you tried so far?

Dexter said:
Restless soul said:
Dexter said:

Hi. what things have you tried so far?

These are the things I tried so far in order to make some friends and in order to get better at making friends and being less lonely:

• I went to the gym
  • I joined a sports club
  • I went to several sport activities at my university
  • I attended several language classes
  • I lived in a student dorm for 2 years
  • I did 2 internships
  • I approached my class mates and we did some things together (like bowling). But it was always me who initiated these activities and after 3 or 4 times they lost interest
  • I chatted with a lot of people online
  • I went to a therapist
I am not saying that doing all of these things was useless.
Some things were fun experiences, some things were not. I learned knew things, did some sport and got working experience. That's all good.

But it didn't help me in regard to making friends and building connections with other people. I didn't make a friend during all that time and I am lonely.

Oh man, oh sh*t!! I know this nightmare, I did similar stuff, got more experienced but zero with the social life, it's very real and it's BRUTAL. Just like you I tried so many things, kept trying but the social life is the same, failing and ending up f*cked over, different attempts - same story in the end. Then people they always be like "Oh but you didnt try enough, try this and that" then you listen to their cliche and it doesnt work, then they look at you like you just wanted it to happen and it's all you, it drives you crazy like you are cursed to die alone. I tried various types of people too, underneath all their unique colorful layers they are the same! Good sadistic god we are from the unfortunate ones to be probably doomed in this life until the sweet final breath.
People play games, communications are supposed to be simple but they arent, it's mostly games, exploitations, pretending and manipulations. If communication was simple we'd have social lives I think. Notice how the most socially successful people have genuine jerkness about them, they simply play the game and are good at it. People like us don't wanna play those games, so we stay out and stay lonely. I don't wanna be with those players anyway, those are not the people I wanna spend my life with.

Latest posts

Back