I am going to be dead someday...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoMoreHope

Reaction score
Somehow this gives me good feeling.. Knowing that someday, my soul will have the freedom and eternal positivity... I know my life here on earth.. is nothing but depressing. Knowing the possibilities i had before, i didn't do anything.. Because i am weak. I was raised as a lonely and left out child. My parents knew i was having emotional problems but didn't help out. I remember when i was a child i would scratch my forearms until it bleed so bad. I didn't know why i did it before.. Maybe it was always in my nature to be sad and felt pity to my self.. I just never knew how to fix my problems but cry myself away in isolated area. I hope someday before my time comes, i will find joy in my life.. and also bring happiness and positive energy to other human beings.. I know myself i have so much love and passion for others who take time to know me.. but the problem is no one does.. Whenever i do show that care and love.. somehow people feel disgusted to me.. this is why i have no hope.. but i am always open to help and make people good about themselves.. because thats all i know besides crying.. Helping people to me is the greatest feeling in the world.. because i know whats it like to be so sad and so lonely.. so helping people means the world to me.. I am a true loyal friend to anyone.. problem is i am boring and uninteresting.. nobody likes me. When i try to talk, people give me this dead look , and look away. thanks for reading this post.. take care.

This post proves that you are not boring and uninteresting. Every human has their complexities. You show me with this post that you are willing to be vulnerable and honest about something that you want from life.. and that something is friendship. I think that when a person is willing to do that they will in fact be an incredible friend.

It is a good feeling to know that one day we must die. Just make sure to never rush that day, because it will come.. that much is pretty certain. It is okay to feel sadness and pity for yourself at times, but it is not okay if you do not also feel happy to be you and really good about yourself at times.

If you know that there are certain things you want from life.. like friendship, and to be able to help others you need to make a plan and go out there and get those things. Life sometimes wants us to fight for the things we say we want. PM people, talk to people, join charities, start your own charity. Do the things you say you desire to do. It is usually possible if you are willing to fight.

You're braver than I am, putting yourself out there and hoping to be accepted when really, inside, you fear that you won't be. Trying to make people feel better about themselves is a good ambition and one that, I hope, you'll find happiness in achieving.

There are people here that will talk to you, listen to you. I know. I'm one of them.

Latest posts

Back