I am sick of this!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I am absolutely sick of one sex degrading the other on this site. I am sick of people coming to this forum and being allowed to do so.
Pain doesn't give give someone a free pass to bash the opposite sex. It's not venting, it's sexual profiling. Are we actually expected to take this and say nothing? Are people THAT arrogant to think they can come on this site, bash a gender and have that gender kiss thier ass and say it's ok? Not me...not ever...not even if I get banned for it!!!!!

http://www.alonelylife.com/women-do-good-ones-exist-relationships-worth-it-t-4177-3.html

Naleena said:
I am absolutely sick of one sex degrading the other on this site. I am sick of people coming to this forum and being allowed to do so.
Pain doesn't give give someone a free pass to bash the opposite sex. It's not venting, it's sexual profiling. Are we actually expected to take this and say nothing? Are people THAT arrogant to think they can come on this site, bash a gender and have that gender kiss thier ass and say it's ok? Not me...not ever...not even if I get banned for it!!!!!

http://www.alonelylife.com/women-do-good-ones-exist-relationships-worth-it-t-4177-3.html

You are correct - this forum shouldn't be reduced to being an outlet for racist, sexist, or prejudice rants. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I apologize, I didn't mean any offense to any of the women here. I knew that some things I said might seem a little harsh, but I thought women probably did about the same thing too.
Anyways, my experiences and opinions are my own, and I hope I won't be looked down upon for not being the chipper gentleman while I get stomped on.
I really do hope someday that I find that love again, you know those first few days? Those are always the best. I just want to feel that connection again.

And you're right, the forum shouldn't be used for degradation of the opposite sex (no matter how much they may deserve it).
But everything has its place; loneliness breeds ill feelings. It can't be expected that everyone here cease their apathy, it's just not something that is controllable.

delayed_relapse said:
I apologize, I didn't mean any offense to any of the women here. I knew that some things I said might seem a little harsh, but I thought women probably did about the same thing too.
Anyways, my experiences and opinions are my own, and I hope I won't be looked down upon for not being the chipper gentleman while I get stomped on.
I really do hope someday that I find that love again, you know those first few days? Those are always the best. I just want to feel that connection again.

And you're right, the forum shouldn't be used for degradation of the opposite sex (no matter how much they may deserve it).
But everything has its place; loneliness breeds ill feelings. It can't be expected that everyone here cease their apathy, it's just not something that is controllable.

Relapse:
Compare what you posted, to what the other person posted.
Big difference there, yes? You used a a bit of generalizing, but didnt get personal with it, like he did. I personally didn't find what you said to be offensive. As I said, you did generalize a bit, but didn't totally bash the opposite sex as lairs, bitches, gold diggers, etc.
There's a difference between expressing things and being deliberately offensive. :) And BTW, I'm sorry that you have had some bad experiences as well. ((hugs))

EveWasFramed said:
Relapse:
Big difference there, yes? You used a a bit of generalizing, but didnt get personal with it, like he did. I personally didn't find what you said to be offensive. As I said, you did generalize a bit, but didn't totally bash the opposite sex as lairs, bitches, gold diggers, etc.
There's a difference between expressing things and being deliberately offensive. :) And BTW, I'm sorry that you have had some bad experiences as well. ((hugs))

Thanks EveWasFramed:)
Yeah, I actually didn't read the thread before I posted, i didn't realize there was a bit of a feud going on, hehe... (let them war, they'll be making love before they know it;)

I actually think that I am poison for women, so I'm not without fault (understatement of the century). I'm just as bad as the worst of them are, and ten times as sensitive. Go figure, hehehe

I completely agree.

As I responded in my further post on that thread, there is no difference between this form of intolerant talk, and racism or homophobia. It is the people who resort to such language who should be ashamed of it.

Lol, YOU are in no danger of getting banned Naleena.

I apologize, I didn't mean any offense to any of the women here

This wasn't in reference to you and I don't know what you have posted. And whatever a woman has done to you, then SHE may very well deserve whatever you feel towards her. There are some very sorry men and women out there. I can understand someone saying my exgirlfriend was a cheating, heartless, *****. I get that. But when someone says ALL woman are golddiggers, psychopaths, heartless, stupid, etc. it's crossing the line.
People come here because some of them are hurt, lonely, and some don't have a lot of confidence. The last thing they need is to be bashed for something they can't help- thier gender.

I know some women are heartless. Some men are heartless and I've had my share of them. I've had my heart broken to the point I quit keeping count. I've been lied to, cheated on, and taken advantage of. But I will never blame the entire gender of men for a few heartless men. No, I know there are many good men and I'm not about to blame them or make derogatory remarks about them for something they had nothing to do with or because they have penises.

delayed_relapse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Relapse:

Thanks EveWasFramed:)
Yeah, I actually didn't read the thread before I posted, i didn't realize there was a bit of a feud going on, hehe... (let them war, they'll be making love before they know it;)

I actually think that I am poison for women, so I'm not without fault (understatement of the century). I'm just as bad as the worst of them are, and ten times as sensitive. Go figure, hehehe

lol, and you can't be THAT bad...you're not even going to blame it 100% on the opposite sex! lmao :p And you're admitting that some of the "fault" may even lie at your own feet, unlike someone else here on the forum. :D

cheers~

I not have any gold Nalee......
I like it for women to go crazy on me though
:( Sorry...me not perfect yet

I dialed the 828-999-9999....I not get a hold of no one :(

I agree with you too. Unless we go beyond our petty assumptions about others nothing is going to turn out well. I think at the root of this issue is the concept that most people are jaded and petty and out for themselves while others are special and defy the rules. This seems to be true, but its inappropriate to make assumptions about people.

Naleena said:
People come here because some of them are hurt, lonely, and some don't have a lot of confidence. The last thing they need is to be bashed for something they can't help- thier gender.

Quite right, Naleena! (love your name btw)
That's a great way to put it.

Naleena said:
I know some women are heartless. Some men are heartless and I've had my share of them. I've had my heart broken to the point I quit keeping count. I've been lied to, cheated on, and taken advantage of. But I will never blame the entire gender of men for a few heartless men. No, I know there are many good men and I'm not about to blame them or make derogatory remarks about them for something they had nothing to do with or because they have penises.

Good point. I'm actually not as heartless as I wish I was when it came to women. If I was more heartless, I would have much less pain (and for some reason (ironically enough) girls would probably flock to me). But I think that I wish I were more callous simply because of the bad experiences I've had with women. Id really like to just not be on the receiving end of it for once... (lesson learned: nice guys finish last).
But you're right, I can't blame the entire female gender for the pain's I've had (on the other hand, getting to know any female is so much worse now as a direct result of my experiences...).
Now, I've become somewhat more more patriarchal since my ex... but the very fact that your words touch my heart, Naleena, should count for something I guess.
maybe I'm really not the ******* I think I am...

...oh no, wait, I am. That's right. I forgotted.

(side note: Recently, I've begun to theorize that women and men are two completely different races from one another, instead of differentiations on the same (human) race; males are one thing, females another... the fact that they are anatomically correct is probably just lulz.) lol

EveWasFramed said:
lol, and you can't be THAT bad...you're not even going to blame it 100% on the opposite sex! lmao And you're admitting that some of the "fault" may even lie at your own feet, unlike someone else here on the forum.

cheers~

Well now... that makes me feel better (especially coming from a female). Thanks. :D

(P.S. I loved your spamming on the other thread, it was hilarious! lol)

delayed_relapse said:
Naleena said:

Naleena said:

Good point. I'm actually not as heartless as I wish I was when it came to women. If I was more heartless, I would have much less pain (and for some reason (ironically enough) girls would probably flock to me). But I think that I wish I were more callous simply because of the bad experiences I've had with women. Id really like to just not be on the receiving end of it for once... (lesson learned: nice guys finish last).
But you're right, I can't blame the entire female gender for the pain's I've had (on the other hand, getting to know any female is so much worse now as a direct result of my experiences...).
Now, I've become somewhat more more patriarchal since my ex... but the very fact that your words touch my heart, Naleena, should count for something I guess.

(side note: Recently, I've begun to theorize that women and men are two completely different races from one another, instead of differentiations on the same (human) race; males are one thing, females another... the fact that they are anatomically correct is probably just lulz.) lol

EveWasFramed said:
lol, and you can't be THAT bad...you're not even going to blame it 100% on the opposite sex! lmao And you're admitting that some of the "fault" may even lie at your own feet, unlike someone else here on the forum.

cheers~

Well now... that makes me feel better (especially coming from a female). Thanks. :D

Oh lord, what spamming?? I wasnt spamming!! However, I just now learned that I seem to have malware on my laptop, so please, what post was it, so that I can delete whatever was pasted, lmao!

EDIT: OK, I looked at my posts and I see no spam??

EveWasFramed said:
delayed_relapse said:
Naleena said:

Naleena said:

EveWasFramed said:

cheers~

Oh lord, what spamming?? I wasnt spamming!! However, I just now learned that I seem to have malware on my laptop, so please, what post was it, so that I can delete whatever was pasted, lmao!

EDIT: OK, I looked at my posts and I see no spam??

lol Eve.. he is talking about your
ROFLOLLOLOLOL e.t.c lol

people that use their life experience to determine everything suck.

i love women. i believe there are good women out there i just havent met them yet. it seems there are very few around where i live.

Careful now... if you become too awesome the world won't be able to hold you. Let us not forget Enoch, whose reward for being perfect was to suddenly ascend into heaven.

It bothers me.... because this life can still be a fun place.

Finally someone else who publically admits this and want to fight it. I remember a certain admin who were going insane over things like these and who were bashed on something fierce for trying to do something about it. I'm glad You have people backing You up with this Naleena. Maybe this place can make people actually want to come back one day, rather than having to endure all the hatred going on just to have someone to talk to.

Latest posts

Back