I am sick of this!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
delayed_relapse said:
Yeah I was, I love that honeysuckle, lmaorofloflpowabybu!

And when I say powabybu, I mean powabybu! zomg, lulz0r!

oohhhh....lol, I dont see that as spamming. :p

I mean, it's like, omg! roflmao, btw, g2g, bbl, ttyl, lol!!!!!

jales said:
EveWasFramed said:
delayed_relapse said:
Naleena said:
People come here because some of them are hurt, lonely, and some don't have a lot of confidence. The last thing they need is to be bashed for something they can't help- thier gender.

Quite right, Naleena! (love your name btw)
That's a great way to put it.

Naleena said:
I know some women are heartless. Some men are heartless and I've had my share of them. I've had my heart broken to the point I quit keeping count. I've been lied to, cheated on, and taken advantage of. But I will never blame the entire gender of men for a few heartless men. No, I know there are many good men and I'm not about to blame them or make derogatory remarks about them for something they had nothing to do with or because they have penises.

Good point. I'm actually not as heartless as I wish I was when it came to women. If I was more heartless, I would have much less pain (and for some reason (ironically enough) girls would probably flock to me). But I think that I wish I were more callous simply because of the bad experiences I've had with women. Id really like to just not be on the receiving end of it for once... (lesson learned: nice guys finish last).
But you're right, I can't blame the entire female gender for the pain's I've had (on the other hand, getting to know any female is so much worse now as a direct result of my experiences...).
Now, I've become somewhat more more patriarchal since my ex... but the very fact that your words touch my heart, Naleena, should count for something I guess.
maybe I'm really not the ******* I think I am...

...oh no, wait, I am. That's right. I forgotted.

(side note: Recently, I've begun to theorize that women and men are two completely different races from one another, instead of differentiations on the same (human) race; males are one thing, females another... the fact that they are anatomically correct is probably just lulz.) lol

EveWasFramed said:
lol, and you can't be THAT bad...you're not even going to blame it 100% on the opposite sex! lmao And you're admitting that some of the "fault" may even lie at your own feet, unlike someone else here on the forum.

cheers~

Well now... that makes me feel better (especially coming from a female). Thanks. :D

(P.S. I loved your spamming on the other thread, it was hilarious! lol)

Oh lord, what spamming?? I wasnt spamming!! However, I just now learned that I seem to have malware on my laptop, so please, what post was it, so that I can delete whatever was pasted, lmao!

EDIT: OK, I looked at my posts and I see no spam??

lol Eve.. he is talking about your
ROFLOLLOLOLOL e.t.c lol

omg, lmao! Oh wait, did I just spam you, Jales?? :p

EveWasFramed said:
Unacceptance said:
...but it's still ok that I hate both genders equally, right?

lmao, sure, you're not showing favoritism??:p

Admittedly, I'm sort of shallow now.
I am sort of misanthropic myself, but I like the body parts of one gender over the other;)

Actually... EveWasFramed... is that ur real pic? lol

lulz0rrrr (its never spam if its INSIDE a message)

iaufhiud (jk)

I wun cheezburgerz:(

Thats eve in her avi?

Eve
2007.gif

guitar-play.gif

oh me darlin...
o me darlin....
clementineeee..
I mean deboraah*:p
ROFLMAO

OMG ima get clubbed by eve now. *wears a helmet*

n u stoooooooooopid stooooooooooooool (steel). U locked the other thread before me reply?

Ima kill stool naw....
slap.gif

Honestly, at one piont in my life i hated all women. That included my mother and my grandmother.
Everything i felt was true to me. The events in my life up to that piont were true to me.
I can come up with a lot worst things i thought of women at the piont in time of my life.
There wasn't anything anyone could say to me to alter what i felt or what i thought.
It's bascailly a waste of your time and energy to convience me otherwise.
I bascailly hated life in general at that piont.
You can't fixed me....i didn't want to be fixed.
This is what i ment by saying ...I was sick and not well.
If you paticipated with me...you'll just get contaminated.

Thank god...i wasn't using the net at that time. I wrote anything and everything in my
jornal. Probably more appropricate that i didn't blurrr all my anger and hatered in public.
I hosnesty thought of women as all those things and more.
True i must be honest with myself.
Then again I don't neccessary have to berligerent and make an ass out of myself either.

I knew i was hurted and simply needed to heal. It was a process I had to go through.
It didn't happened over nite.

I only read the first post. On account of me being a lazy ass. But I absolutely agree. I mean to put all men in one box based on how one man has treated you. Just stupid. That be like being racist cos you don't get on with one black man. Or pink or blue, or whatever, you get it.

I know some very very lovely girls. I also know a lot of using ones. I would never judge a girl based on someone else. That is the saddest thing I could ever think of doing. And be for you say I have never been hurt, I have. I have been very hurt in the passed buy a using two timing cow. But that's just one girl. How would it be right to base all girls on that one? I well answer that for you, It wouldn't.

Bluey said:
That be like being racist cos you don't get on with one black man. Or pink or blue, or whatever, you get it.

Where are these pink or blue people you speak of?

Cheese is good

So is pizza

But I hate coconut. That nut is nothing but a foul, bitter, nasty tasting atrocity! Forgive me, and if I get banned for this then so be it, but I have to make a stand. Coconuts deserve nothing. They are nuts spawned of hell itself, an abomination upon the earth!!!

Coconut is okay sometimes. I really enjoyed Malibu coconut Rum. 25% proof and the coconut flavor blends so well you can drink it like wine.

Jesus...

You don't need four pages of replies to realize men suck, women suck and the entire human condition sucks...

Wrap it up people, I've got fart jokes to tell...

:rolleyes:

If anyone has the right to be bitter toward women I would probably fit that catagory.
My wife of 20+ years tells me one day that she has never loved me and only married me because she thought I would be a good provider and father. My whole adult life has been a lie.

But I realize that it is her that is evil and not all women, I've met good and bad from both genders.

Most of the people here, regardless of race, gender, ethnical background or religious preference have been nothing but caring, compassionate and most of all, friends.:)

There have been a few bad apples, but on a whole I think the world could learn a lot by spending some time here with us.:)

I dont see anybody (men or women) as bad or awful or irresponsible. Its just the circumstances which makes them bad. They grow up and when they look back, they will know that what they said was horrible. But at that point of time, everything 'bad' in the past will appear as a joke for them. its just a matter of time.

delayed_relapse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Unacceptance said:
...but it's still ok that I hate both genders equally, right?

lmao, sure, you're not showing favoritism??:p

Admittedly, I'm sort of shallow now.
I am sort of misanthropic myself, but I like the body parts of one gender over the other;)

Actually... EveWasFramed... is that ur real pic? lol

lulz0rrrr (its never spam if its INSIDE a message)

iaufhiud (jk)

lol, no that isn't me, of course. I think my real self does appear on the Lets see the Faces thread, however. :p

Sanal said:
I wun cheezburgerz:(

Thats eve in her avi?

Eve
2007.gif

guitar-play.gif

oh me darlin...
o me darlin....
clementineeee..
I mean deboraah*:p
ROFLMAO

OMG ima get clubbed by eve now. *wears a helmet*

n u stoooooooooopid stooooooooooooool (steel). U locked the other thread before me reply?

Ima kill stool naw....
slap.gif

lol, you've seen me, Zak.:p You know full well that's not me. But, here's a club anyways, cuz you know how much I like you. :D

:club: lol

Latest posts

Back