I am sick of this!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
If anyone has the right to be bitter toward women I would probably fit that catagory.
My wife of 20+ years tells me one day that she has never loved me and only married me because she thought I would be a good provider and father. My whole adult life has been a lie.

But I realize that it is her that is evil and not all women, I've met good and bad from both genders.

Most of the people here, regardless of race, gender, ethnical background or religious preference have been nothing but caring, compassionate and most of all, friends.:)

There have been a few bad apples, but on a whole I think the world could learn a lot by spending some time here with us.:)

lmao, apples you say?! Eve has no bad apples!!! I was FRAMED! :p

:club: Now here's a club for you too! :p

wow ghost that is really messed up, about your wife I mean. I really don't get how people can be so unloving. I would never take for granted if there were any woman in my life, for any reason. Sometimes I think everyone needs to be locked away in their rooms for about two years and left completely devoid of human contact.

EveWasFramed said:
Sanal said:
I wun cheezburgerz:(

Thats eve in her avi?

Eve
2007.gif

guitar-play.gif

oh me darlin...
o me darlin....
clementineeee..
I mean deboraah*:p
ROFLMAO

OMG ima get clubbed by eve now. *wears a helmet*

n u stoooooooooopid stooooooooooooool (steel). U locked the other thread before me reply?

Ima kill stool naw....
slap.gif

lol, you've seen me, Zak.:p You know full well that's not me. But, here's a club anyways, cuz you know how much I like you. :D

:club: lol

aawww.. ouch.. ooof.. oooo.. aaaaaah.. ooooo.. ouch.. ouch.. ooooo.. aaa..

I wuz imagining the avi as you:p but you are lot more beautiful than that girl in the avi
eve
2007.gif

Sanal said:
lol, you've seen me, Zak.:p You know full well that's not me. But, here's a club anyways, cuz you know how much I like you. :D

I wuz imagining the avi as you:p but you are lot more beautiful than that girl in the avi
eve
2007.gif

Flattery will get you everywhere, Zak. :p Even if it isnt true, lmao!
But thanks. *kiss*

EveWasFramed said:
Unacceptance said:
...but it's still ok that I hate both genders equally, right?

lmao, sure, you're not showing favoritism??:p

Well I was essentially raised by a man hater, so maybe.

But it's cool to hate men if you're a man. Stupid men....!

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Catharsis said:
Bluey said:
That be like being racist cos you don't get on with one black man. Or pink or blue, or whatever, you get it.

Where are these pink or blue people you speak of?

I'm feeling kinda blue, does that count?:p

Don't be hating on blue ppl man lol

oh am moor of a sky blue pink kinder guy 0_o lol

grundel70 said:
Cheese is good

So is pizza

But I hate coconut. That nut is nothing but a foul, bitter, nasty tasting atrocity! Forgive me, and if I get banned for this then so be it, but I have to make a stand. Coconuts deserve nothing. They are nuts spawned of hell itself, an abomination upon the earth!!!

You are nuts :p LMAO @ your post...

5 pages now...

I did warn you:

A Belch is just one gust of wind,
That cometh from thy Heart...
But should it take the downward trend,
It turns into a Fart

----------------

Hi, you've reached the Incontinence Hotline...Can you hold, please?

-----------------

Why do farts stink? So that deaf people can enjoy them also!

Satyr said:
Jesus...

You don't need four pages of replies to realize men suck, women suck and the entire human condition sucks...

Wrap it up people, I've got fart jokes to tell...

:rolleyes:

I bet them fart jokes really stink :p lol

EveWasFramed said:
Sanal said:

eve
2007.gif

Flattery will get you everywhere, Zak. :p Even if it isnt true, lmao!
But thanks. *kiss*
YW
but
I wusnt flattering
shy-smiley-17314.gif

I mean it
shy-smiley-17314.gif

SighX99 said:
people that use their life experience to determine everything suck.

Finally someone else who says that too, lol. We all live different lives, so how people actually can believe that what happened to them in their life will happen to everyone else, and who actually "warn" them about it to such a degree that they change their opinion about it, are just too snowed in stubborn to give appropriate advice.

Robin said:
SighX99 said:
people that use their life experience to determine everything suck.

Finally someone else who says that too, lol. We all live different lives, so how people actually can believe that what happened to them in their life will happen to everyone else, and who actually "warn" them about it to such a degree that they change their opinion about it, are just too snowed in stubborn to give appropriate advice.

Even that's only another opinion though (one of many)
and just because you believe it's true doesn't necessarily mean it is.

Latest posts

Back