I am so Lo...gan

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mistborn10

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new and such. I struggle with social anxiety and depression and it is very interrelated with my problem drinking and it all leads to a lot of loneliness. Haha. I haven't had a girlfriend in 10 years and it bothers me a lot. I have a college degree in a random field and ended up getting a job at a bank as a teller in the city and loved it. I loved the people I worked with and was very well liked by coworkers and customers. I ended up losing my job because of my drinking and I was given ample opportunities to not lose it. I ended up having to move home and now work as a custodian. I hate telling people that's what I do even though I make a little more than I did at the bank ha. That's my little rant and intro I guess. I do have a nice little apt I isolate myself in now though. I'm just recently coming out of a very depressed few months because I decided I didn't want to be on any type of meds and it didn't go so well. Back on them now and starting to feel some hope and positive vibes again. Sorry for rambling.

Welcome to the forum! Ramble on! Lots of people on here are willing to read and talk to you!

Latest posts

Back