I am still here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asterli

Reaction score
Dear all,

I wondered where I should place this post so I place it here. It's hard for me to react on your posts because where I live I haven't got access to the internet.

I will be slow to react on PM's or other subjects but 'I will reply'. I still think this forum is wonderfull and a lot of you guys really help with everyone's problems and things they are struggling with. I wish I could save everyone on this forum but I'm only human with a good listening ear.

Thank you all for the support!

Glad to see you back around Asterli. I always liked your avatar because I used to watch Dragon Ball Z. It's an avatar of Trunks isnt it?

I too wish everyone's pain could be taken away, but would life be life without pain? It's something to contemplate. And furthermore, everyone must work through their own pain....no one can do that for them.
We can only be supportive and lend a listening ear.

Welcome back.

Asterli said:
I wish I could save everyone on this forum but I'm only human with a good listening ear.

So, do you wish YOU could save them, or do you wish they WOULD be saved?

SophiaGrace said:
Glad to see you back around Asterli. I always liked your avatar because I used to watch Dragon Ball Z. It's an avatar of Trunks isnt it?

I too wish everyone's pain could be taken away, but would life be life without pain? It's something to contemplate. And furthermore, everyone must work through their own pain....no one can do that for them.
We can only be supportive and lend a listening ear.

Welcome back.

Yes, you are right it is Trunks but more important you give the right answer. Thank you for the support and I know or I assume you speak out of experience and I respect that.

Thank you again!

Calm said:
Asterli said:
I wish I could save everyone on this forum but I'm only human with a good listening ear.

So, do you wish YOU could save them, or do you wish they WOULD be saved?

You're also very right! I wish they would be saved. Like I said, I'm only human and I can't carry the weight on my own. I had to be perfect to safe them on my own. So I wish they would be saved and I that is why I am here. Hope to talk to you some time!

Asterli--
It's a pleasure to see you posting again. Gentle wisdom is always a joy to read....

Latest posts

Back