I apologize to anyone I snapped at

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alienated

Reaction score
I realize I jumped at some people that tried to help, but I took it wrong. I don't blame you for getting pissed, or leery of responding to my posts. I have reached a level of frustration that is unbearable, and I lashed out at others. Again I apologize for my behavior.

It's okay, Alienated. It happens to the best of us.

I've had some pretty bad mood swings on here as well, and have had to apologize. I for one forgive you.

Thanks Muse.... This is just so frustrating for me.... If I let my hair grow long I would pull it out !!

I got to ask one thing though... what is it with that girl that keeps lunging at me... She really kind of freaks me out !! What is it she symbolizes ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Poxleitner - The musician in my pic

[video=youtube]

Lights is one of the greatest electro-pop musicians around nowadays. Think Lady Gaga, but cool. She plays all her own instruments and writes all her own songs, and doesn't rely on cheap gimmicks to sell herself. Her first album, "The Listening", was completely recorded by her, with her playing all of the instruments (keyboards/guitars/bass/drums/etc.)

She was also one of the best concerts I ever went to. She is tiny, but has a powerful stage presence. I thought she was going to blow the roof off of the small theater I saw her in.

I just really like this song. If it's annoying, I'll remove the gif, or replace it with just a still.

I think I've inadvertently insulted couple of people. It happens. You just have to be careful to not alienate or insult anyone while venting.

Don't worry it's fine. Your forgiven. I even lose my temper at times myself, were only human.
Thanks for posting this thread, it shows that you care how your actions affect people.
I'm here if you ever need to talk, okay? =)

Latest posts

Back