I can't find a girlfriend or a female friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the OP - you ask if you should keep flirting, and at this point I would say no - it isn't working, and you're making yourself miserable in the process because it's not working. You do have something going for you in that you are a talkative person - use that to your advantage. Don't go for the direct flirting (like the texts you were sending - those are way, way over the top) - when you find a girl you like talk to her normally. Instead of using sexual innuendo, make a little joke here and there (playfully tease her about some thing that she doesn't seem insecure about, but only briefly) - you can also use some self-effacing humor, but don't go overboard with that either, otherwise you look insecure.
Pay attention to her body language - if you can make her laugh about something and she touches your arm, that's a great sign - if she looks uncomfortable (like looking for an "escape route") while politely laughing, she's not interested. If she's not interested, don't be discouraged, continue to be a polite and talkative - she may not be interested, but she may have a friend who would be - "word of mouth advertising" is a great way to meet women.
Finally, don't ask strippers for dating advice - I dated one in college and she was among the most unstable women I have ever met.
Hope this helps. Anyone have anything else to add?

My friend you need a sense of humor that isn't sexual. Do not go out there asking women to be your friend because you need dating advice. Just be yourself. Don't open up about your problems yet.

I have this friend who flirted with me right after he found out I was single. He flirts all the time and tells me what he wishes he could do to me. It really creeps me out. Talk to girls normally, that's how I like being talked too. The min a guy flirts or tells me right away Gosh I wish you were here to please me I'm thinking what? You serious? It's about chemistry and connecting with someone. Sexual and flirting should come in after your comfortable with them.

Just venting too a little. Cause this friend of mine is freaking me out. :( He sends me facebook messages all the time... I have a feeling all he wants is sex.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I have this friend who flirted with me right after he found out I was single. He flirts all the time and tells me what he wishes he could do to me. It really creeps me out. Talk to girls normally, that's how I like being talked too. The min a guy flirts or tells me right away Gosh I wish you were here to please me I'm thinking what? You serious? It's about chemistry and connecting with someone. Sexual and flirting should come in after your comfortable with them.

Just venting too a little. Cause this friend of mine is freaking me out. :( He sends me facebook messages all the time... I have a feeling all he wants is sex.

Guys tend to do that...say you're taken!! Say you're gay!! Tell him you aren't interested!! I'd be willing to lie my way through to avoid a friend all of a sudden getting hot and heavy for no reason or cut ties...
Also, some guys when you tell them the truth...they think you're playing hard to get or they become MORE interested because it's a challenge...

Some dudes aren't really "friends" but just looking for sex partners with anybody they know...not sure if this is the case, but I don't like being told randomly "Gosh, I wish you were here to please me"...honeysuckle, I'd get sooooooooooo mad...:rolleyes: And also scared of my safety and ever spending time alone with them again...

Solus11 said:
I'm losing my insanity and becoming desperate for love and attention. I text a lot of people looking for answers. I know there is something wrong the way I socialize. I don't get women, why do they ignore me when I text them. Some of my text messages are like

"Cmon be my sister, I suck at flirting, help the lonely baby brother here. I can't find a flirting academy or school here."

"Hey (insert name), hook me up with one of your girlfriends. I wanna be a bomb digidy fantastic like Cisqo. Sing, Let me see that thooong, baby, that thong-th-thong."

I'm trying to create humors.

This really sucks, I'm an asian man trying to date caucasian girls. It seems they are not attracted to guys like me. I want to get a nose uplift to look like a caucasian or like video game character.

I'm a talkative person, and I text girls a lot. Few guys in my school (college) tell me to just ignore them and stop flirting. I joined this site because I have no where to go. I'm sad and always crying. Should I stop flirting? Everytime I flirt, I seem to annoy women and scare the hell out of them.

I fear my future. I'm 24 years old, never been kissed and still a virgin.

Should I go to a strip club, get a private dance, and ask a stripper about this problem? You know, strippers are hot maybe they could give me a dating advice.
hi dont ever give up....theres some one out there for everyone xx

panten said:

You do realize you responded to a post that someone made seven years ago and the person is no longer here?

Solus11 said:
I'm losing my insanity and becoming desperate for love and attention. I text a lot of people looking for answers. I know there is something wrong the way I socialize. I don't get women, why do they ignore me when I text them. Some of my text messages are like

"Cmon be my sister, I suck at flirting, help the lonely baby brother here. I can't find a flirting academy or school here."

"Hey (insert name), hook me up with one of your girlfriends. I wanna be a bomb digidy fantastic like Cisqo. Sing, Let me see that thooong, baby, that thong-th-thong."

This really sucks, I'm an asian man trying to date caucasian girls. It seems they are not attracted to guys like me. I want to get a nose uplift to look like a caucasian or like video game character.

I'm a talkative person, and I text girls a lot. Few guys in my school (college) tell me to just ignore them and stop flirting. I joined this site because I have no where to go. I'm sad and always crying. Should I stop flirting? Everytime I flirt, I seem to annoy women and scare the hell out of them.

I fear my future. I'm 24 years old, never been kissed and still a virgin.

Should I go to a strip club, get a private dance, and ask a stripper about this problem? You know, strippers are hot maybe they could give me a dating advice.

strippers loool

BeyondShy said:
panten said:

You do realize you responded to a post that someone made seven years ago and the person is no longer here?

Shhhh. Let them. It's fun to watch.

*gets out popcorn*

It's the texting. It's too much. It's too sexual.

Flirting is wonderful but you got to keep it fun and light. Not overly sexual.

Try just saying "hi". Study on how to flirt with women without playing them. True flirting that leads to friendship and romance.

It's subtle but sexy but friendly. And it's also not scary.

I would be so turned off by those texts. Way too sexual.

You are probably a good guy, too.

Please. Resurrecting the dead is reserved for occultists and necromancers.

HoodedMonk said:
Rodent said:

Shhh. *passes Rodent the popcorn*

Why thank you...but I'm more of a nachos-and-cheese person.

Moving on. Don't forget to burn some incense against the rotten stench.

Rodent said:

And Jebus... but have you asked any mountains to get up and move lately?

Well, I'm having the same issue, makes me feel like God hates me. You see, in a past life, there was a selfish woman who loved me, betrayed me, dumped me, and then later wanted me back, but I had found someone else, and would not do to her what had been done to me, and she killed herself. Then I was given the bad karma of a murderer and my father named me Steven after the Alice Cooper song about a man who killed his wife. Of course I cried Injustice, but I've been suffering for it all my life.

So nothing has ever worked out, except for a one year relationship with this reincarnated suicidal person, in which she betrayed me again. After which I spent a bunch of money on psychics to find all this out. I'll tell you why Karma is a bunch of bullshit that God (Bi Bel is two Gods, one of which is the accuser, satan) uses against us. Cows and Chickens. What did they ever do to deserve being raised in their own filth, fed crap, and killed young, in an exceedingly cruel manner in disgusting slaughterhouses for our amusement? And When you can answer that, you'll see the bigger picture. What did humanity do to deserve what the Elohim, the watchers, the ETs, Bankers, Elite (they call themselves gods) fallen angels have been doing to us throughout all of history?

"History is a lie agreed upon." But I just can't get past the mentality of insisting that life be fair. I can't bring myself to cheat others, and be obsessed with money, and deal with a world in which it is normal for everyone to cheat others and only be out for themselves. You see Karma, or Spirituality, gives us that incentive, don't do evil, or it will come back upon you. Except in reality it's all just crap, and excuses to condemn us.

After 34 years, and now that I've lost my house and we're in the "end times" I feel it's impossible for me. I would've gladly busted my ass day after day if there was someone who loved me, but instead my father killed himself, my grandmother died, my best friends betrayed me, my girlfriend betrayed me, and now my grandfather died and his family betrayed me. I asked for Love, and lost what little companionship I had. So I just don't care anymore. I'm too sad to bother, and I don't have the energy or motivation. So I'm lazy, I've never had much luck with work, my rooms were messy unless I had company, I was the kind of person who really wanted and needed to find someone young and spend our whole lives together. I envy those people who managed to find their significant other right out of high school. Even if I found someone, there's no way to make up for all the years spent alone, and I can only share like 1% of my past through talking about it. I have failed in my mission that began when I was 13.

I could've had half or most of a house to work with, but they don't care. In fact, Donna tried to evict me and take everything for herself. I'm not supposed to have any emotions, apparently. Now Jerald, my Nephew whose older then me, he's got a wife, several children, he won the lottery for $50 grand, he's got a car, and Paula is still helping him, though she originally agreed I would get their 3rd of the money, after Donna got the lawyer her story changed quick. "What more do you do if you help only your own?"

So it's all bogus. It's done nothing but ruin my life, same with relationships, friendships, and family. If you read Genesis 34, the slaughter of an entire clan is caused over a woman, because a man loved and slept with a woman. Then the Hebrews and Edomites drift apart and become hated enemies. Esau was starving and near death, when he was cheated out of his birthright, and the man who cheated him, got his blessing by deception, and out wrestling an angel by force, goes on to become the favored of the Bible. Therefore might makes right, The rich cheat the poor, and God is the devil. Esau is called "the end of the world" in 2 Esdras, what they call salvation is really just the rich cheating the poor, as only the rich will survive the "end time disasters."

And while I don't worship the sun, I acknowledge the understanding of the ancients, and I agree with everything George Carlin has to say here.

[video=youtube]

This is one of the few forums I'm still active with. I'm really just wasting my time though. If I meet anyone in person and they tell me there is no Injustice in the world and that everything is Karmic, I will literally kick their ass right their on the spot. Day after day, I'm sad and alone. I can't even be close to some woman and watch the world fall apart together. Another weird fantasy of mine. I've had enough, I know when the game is rigged.

The answer is to abandon the Tree of Knowledge. It's all occultism, science, and prophetic agendas. It's a fatalistic rich man's con game to cheat us and kill the poor. I held out in my faith all my life, and only ever got evil for it. So I walked away. The NT God is Love, so prayer (esp long prayer) is meaningless, it's just affirmations. John 10:3 "To him the porter opens, the sheep hear his voice and he calls his own by name, and leads them OUT."

Anyway, looks like my fate is to remain alone. Its catch 22 for me, and well, it looks like I caught the 22, which is the master builder. Getting real sick and tired of nothing being fair.

Solus11 said:

No, no, no. Get your head out of the gutter. You should ask STRIPERS for dating advice. You know, the guys who paint the stripes to make spaces in parking lots.

:p

But seriously, for anyone who is reading this, those lines are way too sexual. Especially for someone you just met or barely know. You don't have to be a dating genius to see that. You're trying to create humor, but it comes off as trying really hard, which is about as far from attractive as one can get. I don't want to be mean here, but lines like that demonstrate a lack of class and taste. A simple "hi" would work far better, I think. Or if you notice something about her that you think is cool, you could tell her that. Like if she's wearing a shirt of a band or character you like, or a joke shirt, or something along those lines.

Latest posts

Back