I challenge everyone here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
to say at least once, EVERYDAY until the 1st, that 2012 is going to be a good and truly new year. New, not by just the number, but by how we will work on improving our lives and hopefully the lives of others as well. New in positive endeavors!

And not only that, but think about some things you're going to do differently. Folks, this is what I did in the last months of 2010 and this year has been truly different for me compared to years of the past. There was so much "just do it" to me, and it made a difference in what I got done, some of which was LONG overdue.

Good night, yall.

i LIVE by the words "just do it"
it wrks very well 4 me!

I have no major doubts that the next year will be a better one than this one. Just tiny inklings of doubt. It's in my nature to expect the worst, really. But I've tried to cultivate a more positive mindset in the past few years. :)

The coming year seems on track to be a continuing improvement in my standard of living and social situation.

unfortunately the rumors at work are that things are not going to be good starting on Jan 2 so I'm already failing the challenge.

It will really improve if one of the jobs I've been interviewing for comes through- the soul sucker I currently deal with every day has me dreading each morning. So I'll give your mantra a try- 2012 is going to be a much better year.

An encouraging topic. I know where I am heading, the opportunity is out there waiting to be embraced.

Latest posts

Back