I challenge you: 5 things you're grateful for

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. My family, specially my grandma and little nephew
2. Despite all the problems, the love of my life.
3. House-Food-Clothes
4. My job
5. Money to cover my basic and sometimes not so basic needs

1. My Health and my families
2. No money worries
3. My job
4. I like myself
5. I am good at golf

1. Family
2. Friends
3. A roof over my head
4. My job.
5. A nice greasy cheeseburger

1. My supportive family that continue to have unconditional love for me even though...
2. My aunt welcoming me into her home until I am recovered
3. What health I do have
4. That I can still afford essentials and a few non
5. That ALL is still up and running :)

1. My missus who means the world to me.
2. My existence on a whole.
3. My job
4. My family although I have my moments with them
5. A roof over my head considering I got evicted last year and it was already a bad year.

1. My hubby
2. Our two precious dogs
3. To be living in America
4. A roof over our heads
5. That I still have hope despite some crappy circumstances

1. All my life experiences.
2. That person.. him.. particularly.
3. Every single person I have in my life, my family, relatives, friends, people I've met, interacted with, crossed paths with - good or bad.
4. Nature.
5. Life.. and the fact that I'm still living.

1. My health, happy children.
2. My Best friend and the relationship we have <3.
3. My other lovely friends, who I cherish :).
4. My supportive family.
5. The fact I am alive and have freedom.

1) Weather severe enough to even shut down college
2) A good boss
3) Coffee
4) Fluffy pajamas
5) Second chances

I'm grateful that I'm not diabetic despite my best efforts. I'm grateful that I don't have a physical condition that prevented me from beginning a physical fitness program. I'm grateful for my job that pays my bills. I'm grateful that I finally managed to stop hypnotizing myself all the time. I'm grateful for the example of people who've overcome their habits.

1. My family

2. My friends

3. The fact that the only thing physically wrong with me is that I need glasses for driving - no sicknesses, no brain damage, etc.

4. Being done with college and not being in debt (I'm not rich either, or even doing just okay - but at least I don't have the debt gun pointed at my temple 24/7)

5. Having enough free time to stay sane.

1.My family without them I am nothing
2.My cats they are always there for me probs cause they want fed haha
3.Only working 4 hours a day.
4.A reasonably healthy life.
5.The security of a roof over my head

Tulip23 writes My cats they are always there for me probs cause they want fed haha

What is they say? - dogs have owners and cats have servants... Yet we humbly and gladly obey their every whiskery whim.

So, 1 - I am glad that I have 2.75 cats (one has only 3 legs) to faithfully serve, and that

2 last night's half of a dead shrew (back half) was not put into my one of my slippers, for me to find when I put my feet into it this morning (like last time)...

3 that my beloved and elderly-ish dog (12 or 13 years) is still in reasonable health because I love him so much

4 that it stopped raining a moment ago so I could dash out and get fire-wood without getting wet (which is why I am editing this )

and 5 - that although my fingertips have once again split open this winter, it hasn't been as cold so they are not as incredibly painful as last winter

ta-dah!

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 writes My cats they are always there for me probs cause they want fed haha

What is they say? - dogs have owners and cats have servants... Yet we humbly and gladly obey their every whiskery whim.

So, I am glad that I have 2.75 cats (one has only 3 legs) to faithfully serve, and that last night's half of a dead shrew (back half) was not put into my one of my slippers, for me to find when I put my feet into it this morning (like last time)...

Eeeeh gross I have not had that happen yet.A few dead things in garden but not in.house thankfully.Yes we are well and truly their servants from letting them out constantly to letting eat my chicken I bought for lunch.I don't know about you but I find the purr of a cat and stroking very soothing.
The other night I opened back door and the cats were sitting side by side a live hedgehog.It was funny.I think he came for some cats biscuits.
Sorry to hear one of your cats has 3 legs but it's amazing how quickly they adapt.

Middle cat (Girly-Girl) is basically a serial killer. She is the smallest and mouthiest of the cats and just loves torturing anything small and squeaky to death at 3am in my bedroom. The dead-mouse-in-the-slipper thing has happened more than once, and my jump, scream and frantic foot-washing never changes. Be thankful if it doesn't happen to you!!

Hell on 3 Paws came to me via a neighbour, who took him ( already injured due to car hit and half-starving) to the vet. My excellent vet amputated it for nothing and I adopted him like that. Like a Kray twin, he loves his Mum but fancies himself as a gangsta and fights the others. It's been 2 years, he still does it..

My eldest cat is a wus-bag who constantly comes whining to me that the others are picking on him. Funnily enough he manages quite well when I'm not there...

What can I say - love the little furry-purries one of whom is trying to jump on my laptop even as I type..

Latest posts

Back