I don't appreciate my good name/reputation being tarnished....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
Everyone must hate me even in this god damned place.

Unfortunately it often takes quite a few posts before people start remembering who you are. I thought you were new as I had only just recently seen posts by you. Just keep posting, try to be positive, make this site your own. :)

i am really buzzed right now, so you sound funnier than you should.
common stop with the whining. be positive, cause negatives are easier to find.
look who's talking...

CAS said:

You fail to mention that you were away from the forum or at least not posting for 9 of the 11 months that you have been registered. There is a gap of more then six months and another of almost three months in your posts.

CAS said:

Apologies for the self-indulgent rant above. No excuse, but I'd been drinking quite heavily when I wrote it and I should know better than to come on the internet when drunk.

I feel sooo embarrassed now.

by some horrible little ******* with nothing better to do than make trouble for people.

Defamation of character is an offense after all.

:( Idk why but that was extremely rude. People shouldn't be allowed to talk so badly about people on a site where people are suppose to help you with your problems and encourage you. Not bash you down and tell you horrible things that are untruthful. I mean for goodness sake.

I don't blame you for being pissed. That crossed a line.

is this about the bear picture??? :s

Wait...someone PLEASE tell me what is happening. I just got her and had to delete about 10 posts from ONE thread, so I haven't had a chance to read anything else yet!

I'm so sorry that that happened you're a good person and some people just are ******** lord knows I've known many of them try not to let it in people lie all the time.

Yes, we established what the offending article was.

CAS, while I can understand your anger, it is now in the hands of the moderators, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back