I dont get along with anybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plautus

Reaction score
just like this.
I live in a immigrant shithole called 'Germany'
I wish I didnt exist. Bc these are bad times.

That's a whole lotta negative in very few words Plautus, but enough for me to offer a few comments.

If you don't get along with anybody, then either you're exaggerating (as we all often do to make a point) or you probably have a character problem that needs some work. Just sayin', even bad neighborhoods of messed up countries have some decent people around. The world may seem like it's full of ********, but it is in fact populated with a mix of both good and bad people.

I have a very good German friend who left the country 20+ years ago and has been living happily in the Philippines since. Over a million other Germans have chosen an expat life overseas, like most countries. It's a viable option for many and one I'm practically living myself since retiring. The point is, you have options for moving - within Germany to a better place or to another country. Life will acquire new problems and dissatisfactions, but you may find them more tolerable than what you're feeling now. I'd encourage you to research your options for making a move to a new place. I've started over 8 times myself and found each experience adventurous, interesting, and worthwhile.

Finally, don't let a temporary environment or situation determine your life's worth. God created you for a reason and a purpose. You may be facing a test now that will shape your character and lead to better things - if you let it.

Latest posts

Back