I don't get why all women aren't gay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they like me
wary.gif

Because I don't want another vagina. Not all men are disgusting. If you think you are, you have a personal problem with yourself.

Having two vaginas would be pretty neat, you could use one as a storage compartment. Need your lipstick? bam! right there. Roll of quarters? No problem! Lost your car keys? Got a spare right here!

I find women attractive, don't get me wrong. Your view on men is just a generalization. Not everyone shares your view. Men are my preference because although I find women attractive, I connect a lot better with men. I feel certain feelings for men stronger than I do for a woman. Gender is simply a preference. Putting the male gender down isn't going to benefit you any. Definitely an interesting question though, thanks for sharing. :)

Well if my sister is to be believed, most women are gay in that 'experimental' sort of way. I can only hazard a guess as to what she means by that.

miltonbradley said:
Men are disgusting creatures. Why do you like us?

I am a man.
And I am not disgusting.

I am flawed, scarred, have a history of bad decision making, have idealistic expectations and experiences that make me cynical, but hope none the less. Oh, and I have been broken (and repaired....more than once).

But I am NOT disgusting.

As for why women like us, I've no idea.

*sighs* I don't either :(

although so long as they have their pants on, I don't find men disgusting,

guys can be smart and sweet
a lot of you guys are alright

:)

Guys can be pretty disgusting. After all they make up approximately 99.9% of all violent crime, have a tendency toward world domination, imperialism and oppression, and have crude, offensive senses of humor.

Other than that, men are pretty useful and I think this world would be quite boring without them.

I have a few great uses for men, myself...

1. Penis
2. Money (on average they make more than us women for doing the same job, after all)
3. Fixing my car
4. Getting directions/reading maps

SullenGirl said:

1. Penis
2. Money (on average they make more than us women for doing the same job, after all)
3. Fixing my car

I love men but not for the above reasons-

1. Penis - you can buy one online
2. Money - I make more than most I know
3. Fixing my car - Every girl should have a good hairdresser and a good mechanic (I do :) )
4. Getting directions/reading maps - GPS

I love mens' scruffy facial hair, I love feeling all girly when I'm with a man. Men are awesome :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
SullenGirl said:

1. Penis
3. Fixing my car

I love men but not for the above reasons-

1. Penis - you can buy one online
2. Money - I make more than most I know
3. Fixing my car - Every girl should have a good hairdresser and a good mechanic (I do :) )
4. Getting directions/reading maps - GPS

I love mens' scruffy facial hair, I love feeling all girly when I'm with a man. Men are awesome :)

Teresa

That's actually the irony and the sad part of my post. Everything I listed can easily be replaced, without need for a man. I was trying to be positive, though. Just contributing some sunshine to the thread.

Why do you girls like us?
I don't know...you can blame us for stuff we didn't do and we'll accept the blame (because it's easier than arguing with you).
We'll pretend to listen to you for 30+ years
You can lead us around like a dog on a leash
You can manipulate the fact that we have an instinctual, biological attraction to those 2 awesome things on your chest.
You have someone around to do all the heavy lifting.
You have someone to listen to you, make you feel better when some ***** is being a bitchtastically bitchy ***** to you.
You have someone who will compliment the fact that you sometimes treat them like a dog...with a dogs loyalty (sometimes).
You have someone who will convince you that that shirt doesn't make you look fat when you think it does.
You have someone who will be happy he's wrapped around your little finger because at least that way he's close to you.
You have someone to fresia the odd time you're feeling horny (and he happens to be around at the time ;))

Yeah...I guess we are like disgusting stupid dogs...we're just dogs who can tell you how much we love you :shy:

...but I suppose a chick could do the same thing...yeah...why aren't all you girls gay?

grainofrice24 said:
Why do you girls like us?
I don't know...you can blame us for stuff we didn't do and we'll accept the blame (because it's easier than arguing with you).
We'll pretend to listen to you for 30+ years
You can lead us around like a dog on a leash
You can manipulate the fact that we have an instinctual, biological attraction to those 2 awesome things on your chest.
You have someone around to do all the heavy lifting.
You have someone to listen to you, make you feel better when some ***** is being a bitchtastically bitchy ***** to you.
You have someone who will compliment the fact that you sometimes treat them like a dog...with a dogs loyalty (sometimes).
You have someone who will convince you that that shirt doesn't make you look fat when you think it does.
You have someone who will be happy he's wrapped around your little finger because at least that way he's close to you.
You have someone to fresia the odd time you're feeling horny (and he happens to be around at the time ;))

Yeah...I guess we are like disgusting stupid dogs...we're just dogs who can tell you how much we love you :shy:

...but I suppose a chick could do the same thing...yeah...why aren't all you girls gay?

You know...I almost took offense at this entire post. Instead, I decided to look past the (not so) veiled insults to the pain resonating throughout the post. So, instead of the usual "all women aren't that way" statement, I'm going to simply say that I'm sorry one of them treated you that way and that I hope you find someone that will treat you differently (better).

(((((hugs)))))

Latest posts

Back