I don't get why all women aren't gay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evfan91 said:
it's also trendy for straight girls to dress like lesbians I'm serious plaid is ******* in and has been for the last few years, the butch short haircut and piercings there are stright girls all over campus I've seen with that with a nice plaid jacket

and I would just like to say

THAT IS NOT COOL MAN!!!

SERIOUSLY!!

it's hard enough with a broken gaydar but seriously not cool!!!!

Just keep hitting on every girl wearing plaid that you see. Eventually, I'm sure you'll run into AT LEAST ONE of them that isn't wearing it to fit in with fashion trends. :p lol

Just keep hitting on every girl wearing plaid that you see. Eventually, I'm sure you'll run into AT LEAST ONE of them that isn't wearing it to fit in with fashion trends. lol

haha thanks bjd,

D:

any chance you'e got some balls of steel i could borrow

evanescencefan91 said:
Just keep hitting on every girl wearing plaid that you see. Eventually, I'm sure you'll run into AT LEAST ONE of them that isn't wearing it to fit in with fashion trends. lol

haha thanks bjd,

D:

Hi EF91 -- You can borrow my set of brass balls...they're SPECTACULAR!!!

Just because for some reason you have the idea all men are disgusting creatures doesn't mean we all are. I honestly think the same about alot of women. Anyone can be a disgusting, careless, cold hearted manipulative, sexual ********. Or any of those. Not just men. Alot of us are nice :]

I don't know about any of you, but I am utterly awesome. And probably disgusting, but you don't need to know my inner thoughts :p

LGH1288 said:
davyjones said:
Limlim said:
And they have boobs too! How can we compete with that??

I find that my huge penis competes quite well.

Davy -- Is that length, girth, or both?

ROFL!!! Oh, thank you for asking this question and making me laugh. :p

LGH1288 said:
evanescencefan91 said:

haha thanks bjd,

D:

Hi EF91 -- You can borrow my set of brass balls...they're SPECTACULAR!!!

I'm a little scared now. o.o

Not all men are "disgusting creatures." I have attraction to men not women, and there are men out there that are no where near disgusting. I think it is a crazy question, actually. Whatever floats your boat. To be straight or gay has to do with hormonal factors. You don't choose to be straight or gay.

Because men are hot (?) lol
I've been with girls and guys, I don't know what I want but not all men are disgusting and not all girls are perfect)) :p

i don't mean like physical appearance. i'm sexy as fresia so i can see why women like some of us in that department. but as far as relationships are concerned, women should be interested in women. men are liars. we can't help it. we just are. we're all pathological liars. we're emotionally, mentally, and spiritually inept. we're stupid. we cannot have a productive conversation for more than 4 seconds. it's not in our dna. we are lazy. most men are little pussies. babies. whiners. yes some of us are nice but nice usually = ***** boy. women are strong and independant. well, most of em. sometimes you can be crazy, but most women are mentally tough. men fold. we're weak. if you're a woman, the only reason you should want to be in a relationship with a man is if you're a whore. you love dick so much that you NEED to be with a man. so that's why you shouldn't want to be with us. we're mentally disgusting
another reason is the fact that our cleanliness is disgusting. hygiene. cleanliness. we're pigs. i don't even clean my bathroom. i shower 2 or 3 times a week. i brush my teeth once a day. that's on good days. my toilet has honeysuckle stains all over it and bugs are building skyscrapers in my kitchen. my bathtub is full of pubic hair. i don't even wash it down the drain, i just shave and let it sit there. my sink is ******* NASTY. the garbage bin is overflowing but i don't care so i whenever a new piece of garbage presents itself i just throw it on the floor. literally. there are kleenexes and empty toothbrush tubes on my bathroom floor. my bedroom is a disaster. i just throw everything on the floor. dirty clothes and clean clothes are mixed together so it's just downright grotesque. my dirty socks and my clean boxers have spent so much time together they developed a connection, became fresia buddies, and over time grew very close. they had a child. it's a little pair of clean boxer briefs. they are blue. they named her matilda. my sheets are all sweaty. sometimes i tear off my toenails and instead of taking them into the kitchen and throwing them away i just throw them in one of my open storage boxes that i keep stuff in. it's across the room so sometimes i miss and they get on the floor.
basically it boils down to this. women...we just want to fresia you

miltonbradley said:
i don't mean like physical appearance...[ramble]...basically it boils down to this. women...we just want to fresia you

While projection of yourself is an interesting way to relate to the world, it is not the most accurate nor the more objective.

I'm not utterly messy; my bathroom has always been reasonable and while I certainly am guilty of the typical male fault of "use one basket for dirty laundry, another for all clean laundry, and only focus bother to hang up suits, ties and dress shirts!", things do stay off the floor.

I'm not sure where the emotional, spirital and mentally inept comes from. Most of the world's main intellectual, spiritual and philosophical figures are historically male, and while it can be argued that men have been in an advantageous and dominant position, it could be also argued that men have been dominant because at the very least they were intellectually equal.

And as far as I am concerned, I am as honorable if not more so than any woman that I've known, and perhaps more capable than many in some aspects.

You have severe ADHD, milton, and an apparent refusal to do anything about it. It so happens that you have an, ironically, much more typically female attention disorder to an intense degree. Please don't generalize from yourself to all men. Your inabilities are not necessarily the same limits for all men.

miltonbradley said:
my dirty socks and my clean boxers have spent so much time together they developed a connection, became fresia buddies, and over time grew very close. they had a child. it's a little pair of clean boxer briefs. they are blue. they named her matilda.

While your description of your home made me want to put on a Hazmat suit, this part made me lol.

For the rest of your post, it's chock-full of generalizations.

Some women are mentally strong, some men aren't and fold - not all.
Plenty of men have that mental toughness while some women are mental and emotional basketcases.

Men lie, women lie.

Neither gender has sole claim to being a whiner/pussy/baby/slob.

Trying to emphasize differences as a person based on gender doesn't help understand one another. We are people first, differences based on genitalia comes second.

Instead of treating women as exotic and unknowable creatures, treat them as human beings first. Eventually you might see the common humanness.

Latest posts

Back