I don't know how to tell him!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blue_Eyed_Symphony

I feel so bad. I want to cry. My dad asked me to for his hair. He can't see the back of it....it looks like a leapord! Omg he's going to kill me when someone tells him. I'm too scared to tell him. Yikes!

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
I feel so bad. I want to cry. My dad asked me to for his hair. He can't see the back of it....it looks like a leapord! Omg he's going to kill me when someone tells him. I'm too scared to tell him. Yikes!
what? U cut ur dad's hair?
if it's too bad, cut all his hair. bold.
I did that once, and wasn't that bad! it's kinda nice, by the way!

There's no one to cut my hair; I cut it myself. Funnily enough, I just went down to the off-licence without a hat, and it all went very well. :)

Guys, I left little bald spots in his hair and.its way too short in the back. He is of course an elderly gentlemen and he is bragging to people on the phone that I spent time with him and cut his hair. I have to fix this. I feel awful. But I can't help but to laugh when I see it.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Guys, I left little bald spots in his hair and.its way too short in the back. He is of course an elderly gentlemen and he is bragging to people on the phone that I spent time with him and cut his hair. I have to fix this. I feel awful. But I can't help but to laugh when I see it.

It'll grow back right?
Its better if you tell him than if someone else does, and ten maybe it coould be fixed somehow.

That's all right. It grows back. I cut Jeremy's hair yesterday, and he has a little bald patch above his ear, because I cut with my right hand and I shouldn't have. The patch looks like a dinosaur. But it grows back. He'll be all right.

Latest posts

Back