I don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishIWereA

Reaction score
even though I'm safe behing my pc this is kinda akward for me to say, well here goes:..
Have you ever felt hopeless for no reason? I mean, that you just feel like beyond despair and you just don't know why.. I don't want to sound like a complete wussy but without any reason I just started crying and I felt really hopeless. I don't know what to do about it and it's making me sick. I feel really worthless but I haven't got anyone outside off the internet to talk about it.

Has anyone of you ever experienced this before and if so, what should I do? Please respond fast

Yup..all the time. I wonder about geting a job, a car, a wife and I get so overwhelmed I just feel like giving up. You just need to take everything one step at a time, just focus on one goal instead of trying to do everything at once. That'll just drive you insane. Hope this helps, best wishes :)

Try to focus on something you can do to address your problems.. it doesn't have to be a big step. Try to remember that running things round and round in your head won't help at all.. it will just make you feel worse.
All the best.

Sounds like random/general depression.

Do you stay indoors a lot? A lot of the time I'll stay inside, right on my laptop or on my bed watching TV, and after a while that can make me feel really blah without any real reason really. What I do, is try to go outside for a walk, or go to the gym, OR (if I can't leave my apartment) I put some music on that I like and dance for at least a half hour, and that usually perks my mood up a bit. It allows me to be more productive, and when I'm productive, I feel less depressed. :)

I hope this helps. If not, please feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. =]

Just know you're feelings is not you. You are not you're feelings.
Stop identifying yourself as your feelings. Nor deny your feelings.
Learn to observe your feelings.

Change the way you speak when identifying your feelings.
This will help you break your thought process of thinking of you are your feelings..
example...

I AM Lonely...to I feel lonely at the moment.
I AM angery.. to I feel angery at the moment.
I AM sad...... to I feel sad or I feel the blues.
I AM desperate to I feel deperate at the moment...
I AM afriad to I feel afriad at the moment.
I AM crazy to I feel un easy at the moment.
I AM hurt..to I feel hurted at the moment.

example...

I feel angery at the moment becuase my favorite DVD is scratched and skips.
I feel lonely at the moment becuase I'm sitting in an empty room by myself.
I feel crazy at the moment becuase too many things hasn't worked out according to what I want or though it would be.
I feel hurted becuase I was rejected by Julia Roberts.
I feel jealous becuase the girl I like is kiss someone else and not me.

Make no value judgement of who are from your feelings.
You are niether a good, bad or a wierd person becuase of what you feel.
This will prevent you from going into self defeating thinking.

The more you try to make it go away the more it'll stick or you'll think about it.
What you resist persist. Accept your feelings ...
It's like a natural process that your feelings will pass through you...then you'll
simply experince other feelings...

Let go/ surrender/stop fighting/being transparent...all the words will make sense to you.

This too shall pass...will make sense to you.

You might feel burn out, tired becuase you didn't have proper rest.
You might had eating some heavy food that might make you feel lagarthic.

Maybe you're diet is lacking neutriants...maybe look into taking vitamins.

Try eating sunflowers seeds, spinish or tomatoes.

Excercize will also release feel good natural indorphines in your brain.

Yeap..take baby steps to get inneract with people face to face...even if it's just small talks at first.
Remember...the more time you spend sitting in front of a computer..your are in isolations sitting alone in front of your PC.
Get outside of house...go outside. Break the cycle...

Go to the doctor and have a physical check up.

Latest posts

Back