I don't want to go back to school.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PieBeNice

Reaction score
I'm 17 and doing really well so far in my A levels at sixth form but I really feel like not going anymore. It's just making me feel really stressed out and I feel really scared of going there everyday . Problem is if I leave then I'm screwed really bad, I won't be able to do anything else at all.

Try to stick with it. You're already nearly half way there.

What is it you want to do in life? I found VIth form very difficult socially but I persevered because I knew it was just a stepping stone to university, which I enjoyed immensely.
Focus on why you're there and it may help motivate you to continue.

i'm sorry piebenice i can complelty relate to what your saying school sucks major

i'd rather be alone than be at school and i'm the only one that's alone and everyone else is having a good time and laughing :(
it completly kills me :(

i have a terrible attendance record despite my grades are alright though on thursday i've got 2 tests and an essay over the great gatsby that i haven't even started :(

(by the way anyone want to help with the essay would be super great :D )
i think i'm going to do it on the theme of the death or dissapearnce of God
sorry i digress,

come on (pep talk to you and i, cause i need it too)

we've come this far, too far to give up, only about a month and a half left till summer vacation

you're a smart guy piebenice i'm sure if you stick with it, you can be really successful,

someday you'll look back and be glad you stuck with it

good luck man hang in there

:)

I left school at the end of year 11, i wasnt the best student, but i left because i didnt want to learn what they wanted to teach, so i left, and did my own research, problem is you dont get credit for that.

Heres what you can expect if you leave school before you graduate:

Actually learn things
Looked down upon
Seen as scum in the face of employers
high unemployment
increased lazyness
boredom
Lack of motivation, and,
A LOT...of wanking.

Make sure you have something lined up BEFORE you leave, a job, some other education, etc.

Latest posts

Back