I don't want to talk about sex.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Generalization is wrong, as people have told me on here before.
I completely believe that; so what I wrote wasn't a generalization.

You shouldn't focus on looking like Brad Pitt or Bill Gates. The right woman will love you for who you are. If you aren't finding love, you aren't being yourself. That's just the way things are.

So first work on who you are, then you can be your real self. Once you get that straight your soul-mate will find you.

Boring-Weirdo said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Generalization is wrong, as people have told me on here before.
I completely believe that; so what I wrote wasn't a generalization.

You shouldn't focus on looking like Brad Pitt or Bill Gates. The right woman will love you for who you are. If you aren't finding love, you aren't being yourself. That's just the way things are.

So first work on who you are, then you can be your real self. Once you get that straight your soul-mate will find you.

:club:

I'm just stating common sense. If you want to choose to be sexless, then you can choose to believe it is difficult to get sex. Sex is easy to find, love is hard.

If you really want to get sex, you need to stop focusing on it. Instead, work on finding someone you really love and building a relationship with them. Then, and only then, the sex will come.

Boring-Weirdo said:
I don't know why men are so obsessed with sex. It's not that big a deal, get over it!

Most men aren't like that though, you must be talking to perverts. Any normal person knows that sex isn't important, it's just a small part of life.

They're probably doing it just to bother other people, if they really wanted to get sex it's super-easy.

Boring-Weirdo said:
I'm just stating common sense. If you want to choose to be sexless, then you can choose to believe it is difficult to get sex. Sex is easy to find, love is hard.

If you really want to get sex, you need to stop focusing on it. Instead, work on finding someone you really love and building a relationship with them. Then, and only then, the sex will come.

^ Are you being sarcastic? Because that's practically the complete opposite of what you were saying a few days ago:

Boring-Weirdo said:
Finally I convinced a girl to sleep with me.

Sex was the best experience of my life. It was ecstasy unlike any I had ever experienced, fulfilling in a way like nothing before it. It was so good, in fact, that it clearly showed me I had wasted my life upto that point.

Your experience may be different, but it convinced me my mission on earth is to have sex. There's simply nothing like it, and nothing better.

Boring-Weirdo said:
Heh, it's good to temper your expectations - but I will say for me sex was even more than I could have anticipated. Saying it was a life-changing event may even be an understatement.

Proof: All I care about is getting more sex. All I can think is, "I wasted my youth - my life!" Nothing is better that I've experienced. It's just too bad you need a partner to have it. -_-

Boring-Weirdo said:
For real, men wouldn't jump through all the hoops women make them if sex wasn't the best thing ever. Think about it.

Boring-Weirdo said:
I went nearly 3 decades without a girlfriend, and I feel pretty much okay being alone. But I need sex. I need it.

Really, if I didn't want sex I'd never even attempt to talk to a female. That's how I thought it was for most males.

I thought men entered relationships for sex, and women had relationships for protection. For what other reasons do you pursue romance?

Boring-Weirdo said:
It really sucks us undesirable want something we can't have. Oh well.

You're contradicting yourself all over the place. What gives?

Have to be honest again, this guy "BW" cracks me up!

Is he putting us on?

9006 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Getting sex isn't super easy. It's super hard.

Depends if you pay for it or not.

Why would you want to risk STDS, getting caught and going to jail? Not to mention that I want to be in a relationship when I have sex.

Latest posts

Back