I faced the Abyss and Survived

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alone By Faults

Reaction score
It did not swallow me whole. Im in pain but I breathe and it lessens......

know religion is not to be debated but my higher power (jesus) allowed me the strength to see the situation as it is and face it....

This is not how I envisioned my life at all but no one is promised a **** thing in this world.....pain will go away....hope who know if it will return....tears will dry....and the rest of the world goes on...

I truely dont want to see another living person but have to..its the world we live in..

ty all here at a lonely life.....we are united in our desire to overcome our issues and live a life...without you all...the bad news would have swept me to sea

ty again

TY for the empathy.

I had the power to go down swinging....to harm and destroy the relationship of the other two by revealing that she had been in constant communication with me and hiding me under the name Catherine but that does little...I would still be suffering as well as knowing that I caused additional misery in the world...

I was proactive..congratulated her on their new life and the wedding that has no date yet....let her off the hook and was the big person....

I am utterly shocked by this in myself...I did not know that I had the stones to be happy for others at the expense of myself....

going to reward myself with a summer of just being alone in a good way

Latest posts

Back