i feel reallly lost in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dunno why but recently i don't know what to do. i just graduated. now alll i do is work. im not use to all this free time.....in college id always b busy with friends or work or studying. now i just sit in my house all day feeling lost. wtf. i didn't expect this. will this feeling go away soon?

I hope so! Maybe find a hobby or a new book to read? Something you feel passionate about. Exercise? Cooking? Learn a new language?

Everyone needs some down-time.

Stop for a day to ask yourself what you truly want from life. Then pursue it.

IgnoredOne said:
Stop for a day to ask yourself what you truly want from life. Then pursue it.

i dunno. i always just wanted to go to school for what i went for because my parents said i was too dumb to do it....so it was always my goal to prove them wrong since i was in middle school. now that i made it i realized i can't see myself doing this for the rest of my life and im too burnedout to go back to school for something else. meh.

OK. You've had your education,you have a job,you're off to a flying start.The key word there is START! Not,well is this it then?
Now you make a plan,do you want a wife kids, house, etc.? Or make a million by the time your 30? Travel the world? It's your life,so do what you want with it.

You need to find your passion - take a day to stop to think what you truly value - who you truly love or hate. Do you have role models? Who would you like to be? Who do you think is a good example of a life lived? At least you know what you're in search of your purpose.

Very few people truly have direction in life. Maybe find something you struggle with and aim to improve that. There are plenty of running clubs out there. Hell you can pick a random activity and run with it. Sadly once you are out of school stuff no longer finds you.

Jilted John said:
OK. You've had your education,you have a job,you're off to a flying start.The key word there is START! Not,well is this it then?
Now you make a plan,do you want a wife kids, house, etc.? Or make a million by the time your 30? Travel the world? It's your life,so do what you want with it.

Believe me you are not alone ...i do feel like i am holding a torch day and night looking for something to give me joy ...or a smile ..:my:

Latest posts

Back