I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE ANYMORE ^_^!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alexp

(Think you've had a hard and lonely life? Why not try read my 1st post on this forum about my miseries first at http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=772 )

Hi guys~ !!!

I'm so glad i'm not gonna end my own life anymore!

I found the answer! Its partly deep deep DEEP within myself and its partly OUT THERE in this world!
The answer is so simple and i've overlooked it for 27 LONELY years!!!
The answer is just MYSELF and LIFE it self!

I TRUST IN MYSELF, AND I KNOW WHO I REALLY am, Alex P.
Even though nobody might ever appreciate who i am as a good person,
i know i am! This is the fact~! I am a good person. And i will always stay this way.
I'm proud of myself today. Whom i tried so hard to be deep inside. After all the
hard decisions i went through and still be able to stand here today and face life,
the people in this world, the air that we breathe and the dreams we make.

Secondly, Life is just that, Life! It never gave up on me, and i'm not gonna give
up on it just yet too. It took me up and made me into a man. It gave me the power
of choice and the wisdom i never had. It fed me and gave me the needed energy
everyday. From my beginning as a baby, through childhood, through teenagehood,
till adulthood. It gave me enough, and I am gonna pay him back.

I might be alone everyday, but so what? I have a Living-Man in me and i have Life who is
present out there, everywhere in this world.

Happiness is simple, It,s already within your own smile.

Very Correct ! Happiness is a state of mind which we can create for ourselves ! Life is precious in a sense that you can discover & feel a lot of new things . Its dynamic . Ups & Downs are there always . Circumstances can be beyond our control but never give up hope . Its ver hard to practice . Nobody can be lonely because we all have memories , hopes & dreams .. Nobody can take them away so never quit ...
Keep looking for better things ..

lonelygirl said:
Hi Alex,

I'm really glad to see you back and in a better mood!

Thank you lonelygirl. Thanks alot alot alot, you are nice. Got a name that i we can call u?

Well done Alexp!!

I knew you'd come round eventually, I wish you all the happiness in the world, and the very best that life has to offer. :)

hey,

i read your posting and am very happy for you, but I have to say that it sounds like one of those mountaintop moments, where we feel energized and like we have found the answer. I hope that your feelings of completeness stay with you, but I've found that after awhile the lonelieness sets in again! Just wondering if this was your experience?

Latest posts

Back