I guess I'll say Hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeftOutInTheDark

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I found this site and finally decided to join up.

I guess I'll just start by saying that I'm a nice girl but I am shy... although I'm trying to be more open. I've joined a few forums of my favorite shows but making new friends is never easy for me.

I'm not going to hide it...my favorite shows that I love to watch are: Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and Bleach.
I love FRIENDS! I own every season. Right now the only show on TV I watch is Supernatural. I used to watch 24 but I have not really seen the new season. I'm also a Star Wars fan, I love all six films and my favorite Disney film is the Lion King. I love a lot more movies, but the list will just be too big.

I love all kinds of music, it depends of what mood I'm in though. I love NightWish, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Green Day, and Within Temptation. I also love Final Fantasy music and trailer music! X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music and Globus are some of my favorite groups. I really love a little bit of everything.

I don't really listen to the radio, so the way I discover new songs is by watching fan made music videos:)

Growing up I loved the BackStreetBoys. Although I never been to a concert of any kind before...I prefer plays. But I do wish I would have at least seen BSB live.

Anyways, I'm glad I finally managed to say Hello!

Hey left outinthedark

(your avitar is sweet) the red ranger was always my favorite

XD

we've got pretty similar tastes in music i love linkin Park, green day, and i tottally have final fantasy soundtracks

so anyways it is a pleasure for me to welcome you to the forum my fellow nerd :D

(by the way just incase, i tottaly ment nerd as a compliment :D)

(cause i am one too and i'm not ashamed to say it)

:)

( i'm also a bit of a smilely face hore :( )

evanescencefan91 said:
Hey left outinthedark

(your avitar is sweet) the red ranger was always my favorite

XD

we've got pretty similar tastes in music i love linkin Park, green day, and i tottally have final fantasy soundtracks

so anyways it is a pleasure for me to welcome you to the forum my fellow nerd :D

(by the way just incase, i tottaly ment nerd as a compliment :D)

(cause i am on tooo and i'm not ashamed to say it)

:)

( i'm also a bit of a smilely face hore :( )

Nice to meet you!

:D :D :D welcome! i havent watched power rangers in forever but i always thought green was the awesomest (there is a green right lol)

LeftOutInTheDark said:
jamiee said:
:D :D :D welcome! i havent watched power rangers in forever but i always thought green was the awesomest (there is a green right lol)

Hi!
Tommy Oliver, the Green Ranger:)

God I used to love power rangers as a kid.

Welcome to ALL dude pick a forum an make yourself comfortable need anything and ill be here for you okay?

Hey there

The Lion King is the best film ever. Then again, so is Jurassic Park. Oh and all the Monty Python films.
Okay I guess these lists do go on a bit ;D

Latest posts

Back