I had the weirdest dream ever! /share some strange dreams you've had!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColaFree

Reaction score
So it's about midday, and I've eaten a massive burger (300g) and decide I should go to bed as I had not slept very well last night.

And so the dream:
Apparently I'm in some sort of reality show with my family (only my family from the mother side), and we have to live in this kinda shitty house for a set amount of time. I argue with my little sister and brother, everything is fairly normal, then I decide to take a shower.

WARNING if you get easily grossed out or offended, you shouldn't read on!

After I showered I, of course get out and start to dry myself up, then it kinda (seriously this is kinda gross - last warning!) starts to itch at the tip of my penis ( you know, the hole where you pee and you know... Make babies from, don't remember the medical name for it), and some sort of thing starts to grow out of it! It's like a thick steel wire or something (it has kind of a grey/green colour), but it doesn't have the consistency of a wire, more like dried up, really hard and crusty foam.

This wire thing starts to shoot out and grows in all different directions making sharp turns in mid-air, and then... it stops! You'd think I would be grossed out by this but I'm totally calm, maybe a bit frustrated, but that's it!. I grab a pair of scissors and cut the wire thing off at the tip of my penis. I breaks with a small *crack* and that's it.

Later on (as far as I can remember) I go for another shower and the same thing happens again, that thing shoots out, I cut it off. But then I look myself in the mirror, and I notice - That my penis is green! Green as a clover! And it has swollen to 3 times it's normal size and I can't feel it no more! THEN I freak out!

Next thing I know, I'm sitting in a black SUV, and a friend of mine is driving. He is a major pot head, and he says in that drug kinda voice: "Hey man saw your show last night! Too bad about you dick, that's messed up, but my dad had the same problem, I know how to fix it!"

Then, Suddenly I'm rolling down a steep road (rolling, like laying on my side, rolling down like a barrel) with a cigarette in my mouth thinking (with a french accent, and a throaty voice ((this is true I did actually dream this))) "Oh I wonder where I shall have my next cigarette party!"

After that (still rolling downwards), I decide that I want to go on a cruise instead of going home (apparently that was were I was heading). So I roll down to the docks, wait for a boat and there's plenty of tourists around. Then I hear the refrain form viva las vegas by Elvis, and my boat shows up.

Then I wake up wondering wtf's wrong with me:p

This is actually true, I dreamt all of this and I know it's messed up lol:p

How about you? had some really weird dreams lately? maybe one several years back that you remember really well? If you do, don't hesitate to post!:)

AAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!! lol That does sound like a weird dream. I don't know if it means anything...maybe Freud could help. Personally I don't think that every dream MEANS something...but maybe you should keep an eye on that penis of yours for a few days. :p

Well, the latest weird dream I've had wasn't completely psychotic or strange, just sort of dumb.

I was standing outside during a thunderstorm, and there were several tornadoes swirling around, making lots of noise and destroying things around me. (I live in Kansas...tornadoes are a common thing during the summer; not really that scary if you've lived her for over a year or two.) Suddenly, I hear a new sound...jet engines! I look up and see some fighter/bombers flying through the air, dropping some JDAMs--2,000 pounders. The bombs hit the ground, explode in a huge gush of flame, and somehow the explosion causes a vacuum effect that suck up the tornadoes and fights the thunderstorm.

So yeah, that was my latest dream. The Air Force bombed some tornadoes.

----Steve

Maybe you have a "narra (narrow) urethra."

10 Points if anyone catches the reference.

----Steve

ColaFree: that was disgusting lol
scared0015.gif
:D

I recall a freaky dream I had a few months ago. I had (for some reason) gotten a voluntary work placement at my old primary (elementary) school - helping the teachers out, teaching the kids to read, etc. There were about five others who were also doing the same. One day I had just come off a tea break and was looking out the window - and I saw this huge 100ft high tidal wave - yes, a TIDAL WAVE - approaching from miles away. The thing is it was approaching really slowly for reasons I don't understand.

So I goes into the classroom where I'm meant to be helping out that afternoon and warn everyone; the teacher didn't believe me one bit until she looked out the window herself and saw the wave looming above the rooftops. The children started screaming in terror - one unfortunate kid sh*t themselves in full view of everyone else - and all the teachers began to evacuate the kids to a lower part of the school (lower-ground floor) where they'd be safer. Some of the kids however chose to run out into the playground to try and get away, a mistake that would cost them dearly.

The fire alarms started going off, and I happened to bump into one of my colleagues who was doing the same work placement as me - he told me that there was a high part of the school building we could take shelter from (for some reason it was 200ft tall; no I don't know why either). On the way there we bumped into two more of our colleagues and we finally reached that shelter place.

Then the tidal wave started to move at a more ferocious speed, and it finally came and battered the school building.

There was another five or six after that; the last one was the tallest at 300ft so we didn't really stand a chance.

Or so we thought. After that the four of us were still alive and I took a look through the window - or at least where the window had been. Outside, there was nothing left. It was like a mud filled wasteland.

Then I woke up :rolleyes:

I know, that dream's pretty messed up...

I saw something on TV the following week where a psychologist was on and she was going on about what certain dreams mean. She went on to say that if you've had a dream where for example you're sailing on a lake then that indicates calmness and stability in your life. Whereas if its a dream where you're lost at sea in a storm or something violent like that then that would signify a period of trauma and stress.

She's obviously right. I was stressing over a new start at university and my ex-girlfriend being an ******* when I had that dream :rolleyes:

I've had quite a few involving jumbo jet crashes in my town too...

I think those dreams make me sound pretty messed up :p

@thecursenone: honeysuckle, that sounded pretty ******* scary! That kid who shat himself in your class - that would probably have been me:p
No you don't sound messed up at all:) You wanna see messed up (or rather FED up hehe, 10 points if you get the reference) read this lol:p

Here's another dream I had not so long ago:

So me and a friend (just some random person I've never met before, but we were friends none the less) are walking down this road near the docks, and we meet another friend of mine. And he says: "Hey ColaFree (insert my real name here), you wanna join me down at the docks for some ice cream and pancakes?" This friend of mine would never ask this IRL as he a gangster and a dealer, and hardcore and a pretty dangerous guy (or so he thinks anyway). I say, yhea sure!

Now, this road me, my unknown friend and the "gangster" is walking on is pretty high above the docks and there is a steep hill that runs down to it.
The "gangster" looks at me and says: "mind if I go ahead?" I say no please do, and then he kinda melts into a pancake mix, and kinda pours down to the docks. I head after him, leaving my mysterious friend behind. When I get there me and my "gangster" friend eats ice cream and pancakes down by the docks:)

After I've eaten I find my self in a really huuuge room filled with cakes EVERYWHERE - as far as the eye can see! There are two other guys there wearing black pants, bare upper body and gas masks over there faces. Their bodies where white as snow and very ripped. I was sitting with my cargo pants and a slipknot t-shirt on. Anyway, all three of us are stuffing our faces full of cake, eating like we haven't eaten in many days! And the cakes were sooo tasty! You know when you have extreme munchies, and you eat something, and it tastes really good. That's how it tasted.

Then I woke up lol.
I think the reason for this dream being solely about food, was because I was hungry as honeysuckle when I went to bed lol:p

I had this theory once that dreams can influence waking reality. For instance, say you dream something and its memmorable enough for you to utter it in your waking existence, whoever hears or reads what you recall from your dream may be affected by it. An example might be if you have a dream about eating a cake and tell maybe 5 people 1 of them might be hungry when they are thinking about it and decide to make a cake, or perhaps something more profound and deeper. Also I'm sure the opposite is true.

I've also theorized that dreams allow us to expierence other people's realities, but when you wake up the reality of another person is so vastly different from your waking reality, that it no longer makes sense when you wake up and can only be defined in terms of what you recall as the dream.

Anyway, weirdest dream I had lately, I was in some gas station and grabbed some kind of food, it was like some sort of tortilla or something filled with cheeze or something I dunno. I decided to take it to the bathroom to masterbate with for some reason lol, and then i was going to put it back lol. Anyway i culdn't get off so I leave the bathroom and somehow get into an altercation with some guy that came in.

He starts threatening me and waving this fake gun at me, and for some reason I decide to provoke him and tell him it's fake and why doesn't he go and get a real one. So he decides to take up my offer and goes behind the check out counter to grab a real gun and I start to run out of the store to go hide somewhere.

I run out of the store and It's hard for me to run away quickly because for some reason the gravity is like moon gravity and i can't get a good footing to pick up speed. I end up trying to hide behind some apartment complex wall in the corner in the dark, i turn around and the guy is there with this big black desert eagle like pistol. He points it at my face and SHOOTS ME IN THE FACE 5 FREAKIN' TIMES, lol.

After that all I can remember is a horrible dread of death and a desire to get to a hospital, then I realize it's too late and I'm going to die. Freaking out at this realization and for the life of me trying to just accept my death despite the fear...my vision starts going screwy and then I die and suddenly I'm awake, very suprised to still be alive.

I think it's possible dreams can be influenced by waking reality and have meaning, but sometimes I don't think they have any meaning that is relative to us. Sometimes I even think dreams are just the result of the brain reorganizing memmory...

Also, narra urethra = King of the Hill... Not a big fan of the show, but for some reason I've been bored enough in my life to have watched alot of it on adult swim heh...I like family guy better.

Haha, I'm sorry but that part where you grabbed a tortilla and tried to jack off was kinda awesome.
But when you got shot in the face... Dude thats scary. Almost like a near death experience I'd imagine. Am I right?

Had a dream that I was Larry Flynt, tooling around the office in a wheelchair while wearing a helmet and a diaper fashioned from the American flag.

I kept screaming "MAKE WAY FOR THE PERVERT!" at people in the hallway.

I'm tempted to do it for real.

I've had several recently... but my most recent silly one was that...

I ended up in this apartment that I'd never really seen before in real life, but I lived there...and somehow I ended up having a small party and it was discovered that we all had a tie to the love of my life, B. The one girl I spent far too much time being jealous of in real life was so nice and we talked about B and I and she told that she could never get over being jealous of me... and then I took out my favorite tea pot and proceeded to make a fruity tea...out of SWEDISH FISH, lmao. AND it was the most normal, acceptable thing in the world... everyone that wanted some gladly took a cup. Wonder what THAT means. The first part of the dreams makes complete sense, I was definitley thinking about B, Cassie and I laying in bed before I drifted off... though, noooo clue where the SWEDISH FISH came from, lmao!

omg this thread has had me laughing out loud so hard and im trying to be quiet cause its late night LOL but its too funny to not laugh really hard.

I had one of the scariest strangest dreams a couple months ago...

In my dream the state of the world was one of severe homelessness and the homeless people outnumbered those with homes so they were basically everywhere and nothing could be done about them or thier stealing and breaking in. The police were fed up with the homeless and it was like a joke like they didn't care at all if you called the police for a homeless incedent or being attacked by a homeless person because the police were too busy to deal with that.

I lived alone in my parents house and drove my mom's suv thing as my car, I had no family and no friends and knew not one person at all, I was completely alone in life (scary). Well I was driving home from work at night and the driveway to my parents house in real life is almost a mile long in the country, so when going down the driveway I passed several lurking homeless people laying low in ditches and hiding in the tall grass. Thier eyes would light up with the shine of the headlights of my car. It was supposively a normal feeling to see all those lurking people but I still felt uneasy.

Upon approaching the house I noticed a really extra scary homeless guy standing at the bottom of the hill next to the shed and he was eyeing me up like I might get attacked if I get out of the car. So I sat and watched him in the rearview mirror and got out the house key. I sat there for a long time because I knew I had to get to the door and unlock it and get inside faster than he could run up the hill. It was so scary.

So after about 20 minutes of planning my run inside I got out and made a run for it, as soon as my car door opened the homeless guy started running as fast as he could up the hill. I panicked!!! Of course the key would have to have trouble turning the lock to make it take longer... by time i got inside and was shutting the door I was shutting his arm in the door as he was grabbing for my throat.

I made it inside!! I could hear homeless people all along the outside windows of the house tapping on the glass asking for handouts, some just staring in. I turned on the lights of the first room I entered and deep panic set in... because all of the furniture had been rearranged since last time I was home so that meant that someone was in the house that I didn't know about.... I just don't know where.

I grabbed a broom because thats all I could find and with each new room I entered I would scream as I turned on the light to hopefully startle them so I could hit them with the broom LOL. Each room was rearranged but no person in sight. In my dream I'm like shaking like a leaf... and probably in real life too while I'm alseep lol!!

All the downstairs rooms are clear of people... I hear footsteps upstairs..... I go up there and go in each room and yell out and jump around like an idiot out of fear.. lol nobody. But each new room I'm going in I can hear noises coming from rooms I've already been in... I never found them, I just woke up all unrested with a fast heartbeat lol. I remember feeling like a hopeless feeling in my dream because I had no one in life, no one I could call for help, theres no police. just me and a broom.

really scary!! lol

okay lol. I just dreamed of this. Dad came back home from work, I was in the shower, but I still could hear dad and mum talk and they were talking about some accident. Mum is like freaked out shouting "this is bad, really bad" and dad's like "it's alright, should be happy that nothing serious happened, its just this" and mum is again like "hold on, I will get some antibiotics". I got the idea that dad had some accident and from the way they were talking, it wasnt much serious. I thought to myself that maybe some bruises or something. I came out after a while. My mum and dad is there happy and all and suddenly I looked at dad's right hand which he was trying to hide from me and it was horrible. His wrist is cut from just some 3 inches down (almost middle) from elbow and his bones are also cut completely and there is only a 20 % connection of nerves and skin left there for half of his wrist including palm to fall off. I didnt know what to do. I was totally shocked and thought what should I do now. I felt like tears are flowin off my eyes though I wasnt in a state of crying. I saw his bones and they were actually broken into two pieces. I looked at him and he was still smiling and saying "this is nothing". To make it worst he moved his almost falling off wrist part up and down to show that there is no pain. In a shock I shouted "Stop doing that *********! you will lose your arm". "Why arent u in a ******* hospital, why did you come back home?". I looked at him and he said "I told you its alright". I shouted again "No! It's not. Wait here I will get the car. First lets tie something there on your hand to stop the blood. Mum where are the bandages?". Then mum and me got engaged in a desperate search for bandages and searched for sometime but still couldnt find it. I was getting mad like why the fresia cant I find anything when I need it?. In between that search somewhere I wokeup and realized that I was in my room. I was trying to think hard till now if it was all real or just a dream. Got confused if I got fainted in between search or something?. Then my memory came back lol and I remembered the reality that I was listening to songs and fell asleep lol. Some freaky dream.

I had a weird dream the other night... I didn't get very much sleep. I woke up feeling terrible like suddenly ill and I was... lol I wont go into detail there, we'll just say I got sick. Then after that I went back to sleep to have a really weird dream. I dreamt that I was at my grandmothers house and there was some kind of party going on there... a bunch of people I knew were there all standing/sitting around talking, eating with paper plates, and with those plastic party cups.... but there was this guy there that I've never seen before. (in real life my grandma has this guy renter that I've never seen before, I still havent met him, I dont know his name) In the dream his name was Tea... like the beverage.

he looked like a guy that was in a random sitcom episode that I watched... lol. The weird part about the dream was that everyone at the party acted like he was the coolest thing ever. I saw him come through the door and thought to myself in the dream "who is that?" since I knew everyone else at the party. When he came in, women started swooning for him... it was weird. I was sitting at a table and Tea came up to the table and ripped off the tablecloth and when the table cloth went... so did my clothes!! Suddenly I was naked at this party with all these people I knew. I was so embarrassed I tried to like hide under the table but everyone was staring at me. I looked for my clothes thinking that the tablecloth just like flung them somewhere but I couldnt find them haha. lol I just remember looking everywhere for my clothes while everyone stared at me then I woke up. What a weird dream LOL.

Glad to see this thread is still alive!

Here's one I had last night!

the dream:

I was invited to a party in a grungy looking club (rusty, dirty metal walls, fuming vents etc), and I was totally into it. Apparently the main attraction was that slipknot was gonna show up (I used to be a big fan. Still am, but only of their older stuff), and so they did. They were wearing they're old slipknot/IOWA outfits, and I remember thinking it was the coolest honeysuckle ever. As I watch them a really "techno"-ish song starts booming out of the speakers and slipknot goes insane! That guy with the pinocchio (don't remember his name anymore:/ ) mask starts jumping up and down, but at an angle, therefore defying gravity entirely. Clown goes straight into the robot dance, laying down some sick moves. PS: It's worth noting that slipknot was only hanging out on the dancefloor, NOT playing a show lol. It was club music all the time.

Suddenly I find my self in a basement, it's dark and dirty, and there's dead bodies everywhere! Lifeless, pale, naked bodies everywhere! I kinda freak out and for the stairs, but while I'm doing that, I run past a small room and there's these green aliens inside! The aliens are hovering in small UFO's kinda like the one's the aliens in the simpsons use. Right about that time I'm like "wtf is going on?". After goggling at them for a couple of seconds, I finally run upstairs.

When I'm at ground level I SUDDENLY realize that it's a zombie apocalypse, and me and my elder sister are the only survivors (she's about 25 I think)! The location I'm in is a huuge shop, kinda like Wal-mart I'd imagine (I've never been to one, as we don't have Wal-mart in my Country). I grab a skate board (I was gonna use it to push zombies away) and a short sledge hammer to use as weapons. After I had searched for my sister for a while, a zombie attack's! My sister (ofc lol) has been right next to me all the time, screams! The zombie is walking slowly towards us (it's an old school zombie), but we hide out of sight hoping to ambush it.
When it's close enough I bring my sledge hammer up high, and strike. The zombie flinches and evades my attack! I think "wtf? zombies don't flinch!"

Then I woke up. THAT was the only logical flaw that I noticed in my dream, and therefore I woke up (I think).

I suppose you could call my dream three different stories, but in my dream they were all connected, and made perfect sense. Except the zombie flinching thing:p

The other night I had a dream about a mice.
It was weird and really quite vivid.

Sometimes I have dreams that I remember and when I do I go here

I find it interesting to try and translate what they mean.

I've had a few. I suffered from Sleep Paralysis for two years and saw some pretty crazy honeysuckle. Probably the worst dream I ever had was when I was around age 16. I dreamnt I was in a house, and somehow I knew I had been in the house 50 years before in another life. I walked out to a sunporch, where there were daddy-long-legs lying dead everywhere. Their bodies began popping, and pus poured out. Then I walked out of the room and a rotting corpse approached me and started to make out with me. Out of fear I woke up, and when I did, I saw a green skull with glowing red eyes staring at me. So I turned on the lights.

(the green and red had been formed by a red light and a green light on the burglar alarm on my wall)

Latest posts

Back