I hate the phrase, to just be happy.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breadbasket

Reaction score
How could I be happy, WHEN I'M SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF COMMUNIST COCK SUCKING, BACKSTABBING, PIECES OF SLIMY honeysuckle.

You could move? Not sure where you live or what you do, but as a conservative Texan, I know your ire.

breadbasket said:
How could I be happy, WHEN I'M SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF COMMUNIST COCK SUCKING, BACKSTABBING, PIECES OF SLIMY honeysuckle.

Something you'd like to get off your chest?

breadbasket said:

Get dirty.... Turn them against each other, get INVENTIVE... It doesn't take much to set people off anymore... let them devour each other as you just watch from a distance, and privately enjoy the show.

Learn each one's weakness, and play them like puppets.

Just do what makes you feel happy.:D
You can never control anyone. So don't waste your time trying to control them, the most you can do is play dirty and back stab them or take advantage of them but to do that, you need skills. If you think you will be happy doing bad to them, go ahead, but watch your limits! ;) Being happy is not all about doing good, it's different for everyone.
If all else fail, you couldn't adapt to that kind of life, just leave them. If you can't fight, run! This is life, survivor of the fittest! :) It might be unfair, but yes, life is unfair.

Latest posts

Back