I hate you for the way you make me feel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presence

Reaction score
Something horrible is happening inside of me. I can't hold it any longer, my social mask of sanity is about to slip.

but yeah I hate you for the way you make me feel, the way you feel threatened by me, the way you attack and defend, the way you get familiar with me, the way you've been name calling me all my life.

Still I feel hunted, still I feel betrayed to the point where I want to be betrayed so it can give me some drama in my life.

This pain inside of me is spinning and swirling around in my belly, trying to get through to my chest and get out of my mouth. I have been imprisoned for too long.

Forms and identification has enslaved me for years. I am now.

Presence said:
Something horrible is happening inside of me. I can't hold it any longer, my social mask of sanity is about to slip.

but yeah I hate you for the way you make me feel, the way you feel threatened by me, the way you attack and defend, the way you get familiar with me, the way you've been name calling me all my life.

Still I feel hunted, still I feel betrayed to the point where I want to be betrayed so it can give me some drama in my life.

This pain inside of me is spinning and swirling around in my belly, trying to get through to my chest and get out of my mouth. I have been imprisoned for too long.

Forms and identification has enslaved me for years. I am now.

Presence...to put it simply..what's wrong? I mean..what's bothering you? I read too many different messages in your words. So?

Presence said:

I'll assume that this piece of writing is about you and reply accordingly.

I can identify with the above quote. When drama and pain is all you know, then the idea of being without it is unsettling. The thing is that no matter what spin you try to put on it, it isn't a healthy state of being.

You have to convince yourself that you're better off without it and break the cycle, or else you'll just go on perpetuating the negative feelings that you're expressing.

If I've read this all wrong I apologise in advance.

Presence said:

This line struck something in me. I've felt exactly like this.

Thank you for the post, this was something that I wrote about 5 months ago, and I really did slip lol. Life then was really really bad. I have improved my self alot but thanks for the concerns.

I feel this way... what I did is that I sh*t on the world, but it hasn't made me feel better.
hey presence, thanks for posting .. really nice stuff

Latest posts

Back