I have absolutely no will to live any more...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel much the same way in some ways, not sure why I even bother at this point. I don't think there's anything inside me for people to like and I'm no longer capable of being anything better than a disease. I've pretty much already mentally checked out and I'm not sure why my body still remains here for no purpose whatsoever. I don't feel human either.

I don't know why some of us wind up feeling this way. There's so many things I could or should be doing to improve but I just can't. I feel to dead inside to continue. I guess if I had to say anything, building some sort of positive momentum is probably the only way out, but how to do that is the question. Giving up sometimes seems the best option.

Laying on bed, crying. For what reason??
What is ur age? Is there some incident happened with u because of which u r feeling terrible...Explain

And please dont say, " I have absolutely no will to live any more..."
Please dont die....dont even try. I will miss u....I will regret that I could never meet u...

don't do it, I like you even if no one else likes you! I love all the lonely people, they're like me, alone. But no need to be sad, we can restart living!

Sci-Fi said:
Your dogs aren't naive, they know something is wrong and are comforting you the only way they know how. They love you. That's the thing about dogs and make them such wonderful companions.

Having a dog myself, I know this is true. Your dogs are trying to comfort you, and they would miss you terribly if you were gone. It's easy to see that whenever you go out, I bet they'd be right there when you come back, wagging their tails with excitement at your return. Your dogs could be your reason to keep going, right there.

I know my situations aren't nearly as severe as yours, Fox, but sometimes I try to be happier for my dog so I can share that with him, instead of having spent all of our time together with me feeling down and out.

Oh Fox. I didn't really get to know you well on here, but from what I can see, you're an animal lover and the world needs more people like you, not less. I know you probably can't see this, but do keep trying to make it to another day.

Latest posts

Back