I have some news

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awh thank you guys im so happy you ALL incels, women and men have all put up with me over the years, in my manic moments and in my happy times 😇✨

The wedding has no date yet… but will be in 2024 thats for sure (rhyming someone call @TheSkaFish my rap career is about to take off). Maybe on the day my dad passed in April as he cant walk me down the isle. 💫

Truthfully I just want to put old Ceno in the empty grave where she belongs and new… lovinglifegirl in her place as princess.

Im so broken but Rob holds me together and I pray he’ll hold me just like this until I take my last breath 😇🥰

Hey...I'm happy for you 😀 after all you've been through, you definitely deserve some joy.

Better not tell me WHERE your wedding's going down or I just might have to crash it...sounds like a rager for the ages 🍾🤘 🥳

Guess I'll just have to anxiously await your mixtape - maybe put me on the guest list for the album release party?

Either way congrats! :)

So I have some amazing news, I know some bitter weirdos on here wont be happy for me, but for all those that know and love the princess ..

I am finally engaged, im so happy, it was everything I ever dreamed of and I truly love Rob… heres hoping for a bright and prenup free future for us both 😂 I joke … but honestly I never knew happiness like this 😇

Any…. first dance suggestions?
Good for you. Happy thoughts

When I consider my own multi-year assessment and caution with girlfriend relationships, I don't understand how anyone can meet and commit a life to another so quickly. I don't know if it's a character trait or just a matter of meeting the right person where it's easily apparent. In any case, I congratulate you too CentaphGirl and hope that the important values you two share will yield a successful and happy marriage.

Good, I'm happy for you.

Not you can leave this forum to real lonely people

Good, I'm happy for you.

Not you can leave this forum to real lonely people

Omg, don't start that again. You don't determine what is and is not "real" loneliness. It's different for each person. Stop trying to make people feel bad because they are lonely. They already have enough problems, whether you want to accept them as real or not, don't add to it.

Omg, don't start that again. You don't determine what is and is not "real" loneliness. It's different for each person. Stop trying to make people feel bad because they are lonely. They already have enough problems, whether you want to accept them as real or not, don't add to it.

It's obvious this girl loves attention offline and online. The sooner she leaves, the better

Yeah I mean, I have to say, I hear you on a lot of things @michael2 , but I think this is the wrong call this time.

This is the kind of stuff that drives members away.

Ceno's situation might not be the typical loneliness story, but she always does try to hear people out, hear all sides of the story...she's good people.

Last edited:
It's obvious this girl loves attention offline and online. The sooner she leaves, the better
How is liking attention relevant? I'm pretty sure YOU also want attention from girls, don't you? What's the difference? Clearly, everyone here came for a reason and that reason likely has something to do with wanting attention and not having it. If you don't like her or her posts, ignore her and just leave it alone.
I can't for the life of me why you would go out of your way to try to make her feel bad just because her loneliness doesn't meet YOUR precious standards. As I said, YOU don't define who is and is not lonely or the reasons behind it. You also don't decide who can and can not be on this forum. It's a public forum.

Last edited:

That is totally uncalled for. You are in no position to decide who should be here
and who shouldn't. Knock it off now.

I'm happy for you, Ceno. I hope it works out awesome and you get everything you want.

@michael2 That's really uncalled for. Minus is displaying more patience than I would have.

I'm pretty much done here, so not worried about a ban, I'll tell you what most people think about your comment.

You are a
swearing-smiley.png
mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is totally uncalled for. You are in no position to decide who should be here
and who shouldn't. Knock it off now.
Speaking honestly, I have to say, I feel a little guilty about coming on here and complaining about my life.
I'm a wh0rechaser & functional alcoholic who got picked on in school and gets depressed and copes by drinking because I don't have a young, pretty girlfriend. Big f-ing deal!

Compared to some of the other stories I read on here...Jeezus!
There are folks here with horrific, life crushing problems! Both mental and physical.
Shames me to think that I complain compared to the issues other members have.

Folks...feel free to tell me to shut my trap when I pipe up about my trivial bulls**t.

Speaking honestly, I have to say, I feel a little guilty about coming on here and complaining about my life.
I'm a wh0rechaser & functional alcoholic who got picked on in school and gets depressed and copes by drinking because I don't have a young, pretty girlfriend. Big f-ing deal!

Compared to some of the other stories I read on here...Jeezus!
There are folks here with horrific, life crushing problems! Both mental and physical.
Shames me to think that I complain compared to the issues other members have.

Folks...feel free to tell me to shut my trap when I pipe up about my trivial bulls**t.
Shut your trap!

No seriously, it's not a competition. It doesn't matter who has it worse, who likes attention, why we are lonely and/or alone. We are all here for a reason and none of us should be trying to make others feel bad for that. We shouldn't be trying to make ourselves feel bad for that either.

Loneliness doesn't have a typical appearance. You can't judge anyone for what is going on in their heads. Everyone experiences different things in their heads, and you can't judge anyone for it. And it doesn't matter what you are going through, if you feel lonely, then you feel it. It's all personal experience, and your own perspective.

Sorry for hijacking the thread Ceno!

I wish if people missed me they would just say that instead of causing so much drama! Who am I kidding… I love the drama 😂🙈 I joke I joke buttt

I genuinely appreciate all the well wishes and overwhelming positivity 😇 I had an addiction to attention when I joined here, I no longer suffer with that affliction but I was afflicted due to extreme loneliness/abuse as a child. Incase ppl think only romantic loneliness affects people. I was honest about this since I joined. So thank you for remembering my struggle with that, and wishing me well ✨💫

There are no specific requirements to be here. People come for different reasons. We had a twelve year old boy join just because he felt that he could help people.
I think Callie will tell you she isn't lonely and we haven't run her off, though we keep trying. (If you find me in the back, clubbed to a pulp, then she didn't realize I was kidding.)

Sorry for hijacking the thread Ceno!
Yes back to the topic.

Latest posts

Back