I have...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Never cheated on a woman, physically assaulted a woman, abused or degraded a woman. So therefore I must be a loser! Since all the guys around me do those things, and still go home to someone. While I go home to nothing.

That's how I feel. Funny how things work out.

I know people that treat women like that, they get long term relationships always, even though their gf knows what they are like!

We are not losers but it's hard to remind myself that :|

So... what you're saying is... that because you don't have the sort of woman who is okay with being cheated on, assaulted, abused, or degraded... you're a loser? Alllllrighty then.

Have you ever considered that you're going for the wrong women?

I can promise you that women do NOT want to be cheated on, harmed, treating like honeysuckle or anything. Some of them PUT UP WITH IT, but it does not mean that they want it. Sure, when women are young they go for someone 'cool', 'mysterious', or a 'bad boy'....ust like guys. They go for some slutty girl. These are not the people you take home to mom to meet. These people are a learning experience and rarely the actual people the stay with for life. If you keep with that attitude, a girl is not going to want to date you because of your assumptions. After they're done having their fun, they'll want a nice guy not some deadbeat.

hate to burst your bubble...

But do you actaully believe women arnt capiable
of being lying, cheating, manipulative, abusive, using, bitches????

I can fucken assure you...As a man. I dont wanna be cheated on
or be a fucken ponching bag either.

WTF??? you're saying I should look for a woman that's ready to settle down
after she's been around the mother fucken blocks a couple of times???
Geeze talk about settling for less...

Virginity works for chicks...man. Not dudes

How about slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Be in the front of the gravy train ? :p

dannyr22 said:
That's how I feel. Funny how things work out.

I know people that treat women like that, they get long term relationships always, even though their gf knows what they are like!

We are not losers but it's hard to remind myself that :|
I'm glad you understand. I know we aren't losers!

nerdygirl said:
So... what you're saying is... that because you don't have the sort of woman who is okay with being cheated on, assaulted, abused, or degraded... you're a loser? Alllllrighty then.

I was in a hurry typing this out and just through out how I felt at the time. I know **** well I'm not a loser. I just don't understand why they keep going for these guys who treat woman this way. I'm not saying I would be there Knight in shiny armor because who knows things might not work out, but I will definetly not treat any woman that way!

Ak5 said:
Not true. Girls eventually get tired of the honeysuckle they go through.

Funny I use to think the same thing. They will leave the guy and the go to someone else who is worse, then turn around and leave that guy and go back to there former monster...

Sterling said:
Have you ever considered that you're going for the wrong women?

I can promise you that women do NOT want to be cheated on, harmed, treating like honeysuckle or anything. Some of them PUT UP WITH IT, but it does not mean that they want it. Sure, when women are young they go for someone 'cool', 'mysterious', or a 'bad boy'....ust like guys. They go for some slutty girl. These are not the people you take home to mom to meet. These people are a learning experience and rarely the actual people the stay with for life. If you keep with that attitude, a girl is not going to want to date you because of your assumptions. After they're done having their fun, they'll want a nice guy not some deadbeat.

Sterling I'm know dummy and I see the point you are making. There have been a couple woman that I pretty much said the hell with because they are the wrong woman. There have been a few though that have really gotten my attention, but they are in a bad relationship and they just put up with it. Just saddens me to see someone with so much potential getting slammed into the ground from some worthless jerk!

blackdot said:
I haven't cheated on a woman which is why I can't find one to date.

I hear ya on that!

Lonesome Crow said:
hate to burst your bubble...

But do you actaully believe women arnt capiable
of being lying, cheating, manipulative, abusive, using, bitches????

I can fucken assure you...As a man. I dont wanna be cheated on
or be a fucken ponching bag either.

WTF??? you're saying I should look for a woman that's ready to settle down
after she's been around the mother fucken blocks a couple of times???
Geeze talk about settling for less...

Virginity works for chicks...man. Not dudes

How about slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Be in the front of the gravy train ? :p

Ummm yeah I know they can be all those things you just said, but I don't go for those ones. Most of them are easy to spot. As of being in front of the gravy train... I will never go that low!

Darkness said:
Ummm yeah I know they can be all those things you just said, but I don't go for those ones. Most of them are easy to spot. As of being in front of the gravy train... I will never go that low!

Really???
They have Pyscho ***** stamp on thier forehead?
Even the nice ones have tramp stamps on thier asses , now.

You know sun dresses are plentyful in dime stores..no?
No heels Sandles are sold everywhere.
The sweetness tone of voice can easily be achieved.
A pretty woman donst really have to wear any make up.
She can also wear her hair up or down to whatever style she wishes to wear for
the day, weeks, or months...

I was raised in a church too.

If you can spot them out...then whats the problem or whats
preventing you from going after the nice ones or asking
those nice pure innocent women out???

You dont go that low...
So you dont think or believe youre good enough for those
princess or what???
Whats really stopping you????
You havnt earn your sainthood or knighthood yet or what?

Or you're into the professional type?

What do you mean by protiental???
Protiental to live in your ideal settings?
Be a good little house wife. Cook, clean for you?
Maybe do a missionary position once a month?
Then breast feed your offsprings?
Then drive a minivan to take your babies to go get batptized with holy water or soccer practice?

After she have a couple of your babies...her hip bones are ganna spread.
Her ass is gatta get bigger and her tummy are gonna have love handles on them.
Her boobs are gatta sage.
So thats why she'll wanna settle down with ya cause she cant do better?
Then she'll tell stupid honeysuckle like...You learn to love someone..it'll grow on ya?
And love is alot more than just looks?

Darkness said:
Never cheated on a woman, physically assaulted a woman, abused or degraded a woman. So therefore I must be a loser! Since all the guys around me do those things, and still go home to someone. While I go home to nothing.

Okay, this may come off as a little harsh, but um....that is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard in my entire life. And this is coming from someone who HAS been cheated on and abused.
It's not as simple as you make it out to be. We don't go LOOKING for those types of guys, but more often than not, they present qualities that we like, the abuse and cheating comes later (or they lie about cheating and we don't find out until later.

As far as the whole "I've never cheated, abused, degraded and I never will" saying goes...I know you didn't say that exactly....I've heard that before, wasn't true. Not saying it isn't true in YOUR case, but well, people lie.
Just boost your confidence and try, it's all you can do. Honestly, after the relationships I've been in, I don't know what I'd do with a genuine nice guy. lol

Callie said:
Okay, this may come off as a little harsh, but um....that is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard in my entire life. And this is coming from someone who HAS been cheated on and abused.
It's not as simple as you make it out to be. We don't go LOOKING for those types of guys, but more often than not, they present qualities that we like, the abuse and cheating comes later (or they lie about cheating and we don't find out until later.

Honestly, after the relationships I've been in, I don't know what I'd do with a genuine nice guy. lol

BING GO!!!!

Marry Ann looks alot scarier than Ginger at this junction.hahahaaaa

Really???
They have Pyscho ***** stamp on thier forehead?
Even the nice ones have tramp stamps on thier asses , now.

You know sun dresses are plentyful in dime stores..no?
No heels Sandles are sold everywhere.
The sweetness tone of voice can easily be achieved.
A pretty woman donst really have to wear any make up.
She can also wear her hair up or down to whatever style she wishes to wear for
the day, weeks, or months...

I was raised in a church too.

If you can spot them out...then whats the problem or whats
preventing you from going after the nice ones or asking
those nice pure innocent women out???

You dont go that low...
So you dont think or believe youre good enough for those
princess or what???
Whats really stopping you????
You havnt earn your sainthood or knighthood yet or what?

Or you're into the professional type?

What do you mean by protiental???
Protiental to live in your ideal settings?
Be a good little house wife. Cook, clean for you?
Maybe do a missionary position once a month?
Then breast feed your offsprings?
Then drive a minivan to take your babies to go get batptized with holy water or soccer practice?

After she have a couple of your babies...her hip bones are ganna spread.
Her ass is gatta get bigger and her tummy are gonna have love handles on them.
Her boobs are gatta sage.
So thats why she'll wanna settle down with ya cause she cant do better?
Then she'll tell stupid honeysuckle like...You learn to love someone..it'll grow on ya?
And love is alot more than just looks?
[/quote]

I do go for the nicer ones, but they are to obsessed with the taller muscular guys! The ones that like to drink and party. They think they can changes these guys and in the end this end up just getting hurt, while the guy got what he truly wanted. Believe me I do try. I must not be trying hard enough.

As for potential remark. There have been quite a few people I have seen that are busting there ass and going to school at the same time. While the dead beat boyfriend sits at home and does nothing. Then they lose oppurtunities to better their life because there boyfriends are on big anchor that is stopping the ship from going to better places!

Callie said:
Darkness said:

As far as the whole "I've never cheated, abused, degraded and I never will" saying goes...I know you didn't say that exactly....I've heard that before, wasn't true. Not saying it isn't true in YOUR case, but well, people lie.
Just boost your confidence and try, it's all you can do. Honestly, after the relationships I've been in, I don't know what I'd do with a genuine nice guy. lol

Callie I know woman don't go out and look for those types of relationships! The part that makes me mad is that they go out with these guys who have done these things and they are like... all he has changed. He isn't like that anymore. blah blah blah. Then later down the road. He is a ***** all he wanted is sex, he beat me and cheated on me! A lot of us just shake our heads.

Now I'm not sitting either acting like I'm the perfect guy in the world. That is not the case. Know buddy is perfect and we all make mistakes in the world. I'm just simply applying that I will never do those things.

Callie I'm sorry you had to experience that type of relationship! I applaud you for getting out of it and not staying in it like so many others do!

Darkness said:
Callie said:
Darkness said:

Callie I know woman don't go out and look for those types of relationships! The part that makes me mad is that they go out with these guys who have done these things and they are like... all he has changed. He isn't like that anymore. blah blah blah. Then later down the road. He is a ***** all he wanted is sex, he beat me and cheated on me! A lot of us just shake our heads.

Now I'm not sitting either acting like I'm the perfect guy in the world. That is not the case. Know buddy is perfect and we all make mistakes in the world. I'm just simply applying that I will never do those things.

Callie I'm sorry you had to experience that type of relationship! I applaud you for getting out of it and not staying in it like so many others do!

Without having been in a relationship like that, you can't really understand what goes on in our heads. It's still not as simple as you think it is.

As far as ME getting out...He left me, not the other way around...and for the first year, I wanted him back. Because he screwed with my head and I didn't think I would be able to find anyone else, no one would want me, he was IT for me, etc etc etc. But I suppose the whole point is that I don't want him NOW, regardless of how long it took. Will I wind up in another abusive relationship? Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps I'll just skip it entirely and be alone. Time will tell.

Callie said:
Darkness said:
Callie said:
Darkness said:

Without having been in a relationship like that, you can't really understand what goes on in our heads. It's still not as simple as you think it is.

As far as ME getting out...He left me, not the other way around...and for the first year, I wanted him back. Because he screwed with my head and I didn't think I would be able to find anyone else, no one would want me, he was IT for me, etc etc etc. But I suppose the whole point is that I don't want him NOW, regardless of how long it took. Will I wind up in another abusive relationship? Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps I'll just skip it entirely and be alone. Time will tell.

I see. If you don't mind me asking. Why did you want to go back to that? I take it his good side out weighed the bad side of him?

Anyway I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad you don't have to deal with it anymore. I hope you do find someone who can sweep you off your're feet someday!

I keep running back to Sassy becuase she is the love of my life?
I met her when I was young. Lots and lots of love. Lots of happy moments.
Lots of emotional attachment. We were young and still innocent.
She can be the most loving and kind person ive met.
Before life got complicated and ugly.

After many many years. As some people say...She's ready to settle
down. She played the field and gotten it out of her system?
And/or perhaps she had grown up some?
She dose honestly tries and have good intensions.
Things alway starts off good...but slowly it deteriate.
I love Sassy for who she is...not what she dose. All that good stuff.
Plus She's also the mother of my child.
Lots and lots of unresolved issues that I have an itch to wanna resolved.

There's not one factor of why I go back to her over and over again.
The leading cuase it that I do turely love her.
Please dont try to define love for me or tell me to stop loving her.
All that dose is angers me even more.
We recently just saperated again. A big part of me still wants her back
no matter how painful or the chaos I lived through.

Incidently...I had just survived a relationship that went south of the boarder.
It got really ugly and nasty at the end. I never thought Sherry could act or be like that.
She was stable for almost 10 yrs. Nothing remotely close to being abusive...ect..ect.
The last 3 years of that was a major nightmair.
Bewilderment.....you might wanna look it up in a dictionary.

Please dont assume that I have low self esteem, think that i cant
get other women, dont know how to get a nice girl...
Becuase I do. ive been with nice girls. ive ran from nice girls.
Women ask me out all the time...but that's a different story.

Nice guys finish last and these abusive men you describe end up alone. You don't want to be either of them. Find the qualities girls like in a "bad boy" and blend it with your "nice guy" personality. ;)

That's my current strategy, lol.

Ak5 said:
Nice guys finish last and these abusive men you describe end up alone. You don't want to be either of them. Find the qualities girls like in a "bad boy" and blend it with your "nice guy" personality. ;)

Sounds like a good strategy to me!

Darkness said:
Ak5 said:

Sounds like a good strategy to me!

Do the same, if you agree with it. :)

Abusive men/******** tend to possess other character traits that many women find interesting and attractive ; they are confident, rebellious, emotionally idependant etc. It's not the abuse itself that keeps them keen (of course not), it's the other 'likeable' aspects of the guy. 'Nice guys' are often thought of as submissive and needy.

Even psychopaths in prison get letters from loony women who find them fascinating, so go figure.

Most women aren't this shallow though.

Latest posts

Back