I just feel so ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? Ugly?? You??? I think you're cute! o_o

And no, I'm not saying it to be nice.

I started working out at the gym also, personal trainer and all. Having a fit body is a definite confidence booster, so it's a good start. It is hard to be confident if you've had your confidence torn down before. I feel like damaged goods at times, but it's the small things that will help rebuild it over time. Just keep going at it! You have a great smile.
:D <--- This smiley guy here ain't no match for you.

I agree with Luna. I think you look fine. And I'm never nice about anything.

Luna said:

I started working out at the gym also, personal trainer and all. Having a fit body is a definite confidence booster, so it's a good start. It is hard to be confident if you've had your confidence torn down before. I feel like damaged goods at times, but it's the small things that will help rebuild it over time. Just keep going at it! You have a great smile.

I don't usually smile that much. That's the problem. Something needs to be funny.

hahaha, i opened that link and expected to see someone awful looking but you're not ugly at all, silly billy :)

I don't smile that often too; I get quite a few comments on that about me, and people interpret it as unfriendliness. Sometimes it is hard to smile...especially if you're having a rough day. But for myself, I sometimes will force myself to smile to others even when I don't like feeling so. Though it's not sincere...sometimes, the best part is when they smile back when you least expect it.

SocratesX said:
This is what I look like.

I usually dont smile or look that confident. I'm trying to figure out a way. I hope to spend alot of time in the gym tomorrow, followed by the pool.

I'm not seeing the ugly either.

samba101 said:
Your definately not ugly, how did you come to that conclusion?

Like I said, I don't usually smile that much. I dunno women don't usually complement me much. I have a bit of a bumbling personality. And my voice is very nasally, I need to find something to do about that. I was raised by New Jersey Italian mother in Atlanta, Georgia; naturally my voice sounds kind of odd.

Luna said:

lol luna , with that face of yours ( if thats your real picture) you dont need to be fit to have confidence.

SocratesX said:
samba101 said:
Your definately not ugly, how did you come to that conclusion?

Like I said, I don't usually smile that much. I dunno women don't usually complement me much. I have a bit of a bumbling personality. And my voice is very nasally, I need to find something to do about that. I was raised by New Jersey Italian mother in Atlanta, Georgia; naturally my voice sounds kind of odd.

Some female will love you warts and all, don't be too concerned about what you don't have and focus on what are your good qualities. I don't smile that much either, but when I do smile it's for a very good reason.

Yeah smiling hurts my face :/ for real I'm not joking it actually causes me pain. And looks aren't nearly as important as people make them out to be. Personality is so much higher on the list than looks. I blame the media for making us think that we all have to be pretty. Some people don't know that ever picture of a celeb in a magazine is almost always photoshopped tho >,>

Don't get me wrong buddy, I'm, 100% straight, and with regards to what you said that your ugly, truth is, your not that bad. Now you said that You'll die if someone will see your face then cheers or weep buddy, this is the net, -- A lot has seen you FACE!

But if this is your simple way to meet or socialize with people, then I would have to say--KUDOS!

kevin_d said:
Don't get me wrong buddy, I'm, 100% straight, and with regards to what you said that your ugly, truth is, your not that bad. Now you said that You'll die if someone will see your face then cheers or weep buddy, this is the net, -- A lot has seen you FACE!

But if this is your simple way to meet or socialize with people, then I would have to say--KUDOS!

so im not that bad or am i good-looking?

You really aren't ugly. Really! Some would envy those pearly whites you're flashing there hehe. I personally think my smile makes me look totally weird, so I get self conscious about that at times :( You look natural and lovely when you're doing it.

Also, if you were smiling 24/7, I would be worried.

As for your voice - I'm currently reading a book about strengthening your speaking and singing voice and so far it's great. I'm trying to improve my singing, but it talks about things like nasality, huskiness etc and the causes. I'm hoping that it'll improve my confidence all around. You can take a look if you want: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Set-Your-Voice-Free-Speaking/dp/0316441589

Latest posts

Back