I met a FEMALE PUA tonight.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

I honeysuckle you guys not. I attended a PUA meeting tonight with a lair that I have not hung out with yet, and there was a hot, yuppie female who works as a dating coach. She knows ALL the PUA lingo, and is out there HELPING average frustrated chumps learn game! I was so excited to meet her. I was literally in SHOCK when I met her.

****, this is so ******* cool. If every PUA lair in the country had a version of her, then, fresia, society would be an amazing place!

Tell me more of these 'lairs'.

Are they evil? What sort of lighting do they have?

And here I thought I'd seen it all.

I guess "PUA lair" is the new term for "manhood support group."

the fact that it is referred to as a "lair" pretty much sums up everything i have said about the whole PUA thing. no further comments.

Pick Up Artist.

A person who studies techniques for attracting a mate and implements them effectively in a real world environment.

Usually carries a negative connotation of sleaze or slut, but this is not always the case.

The best "pickup artists" are people who are just naturally attractive in multiple ways: looks, attitude, friendliness, confidence, competence, etc.

It's like fire. It's neither good nor bad. It's a skill set. Fire can keep you warm, it can even keep you alive. But it can also be used to hurt people.

some of you havnt been asked out by women ..chased or stalked by women before have ya? Sucks to be you :p

I have women problems...but its not from lack of pussy in my life....

Joseph said:
Pick Up Artist.

A person who studies techniques for attracting a mate and implements them effectively in a real world environment.

Usually carries a negative connotation of sleaze or slut, but this is not always the case.

The best "pickup artists" are people who are just naturally attractive in multiple ways: looks, attitude, friendliness, confidence, competence, etc.

It's like fire. It's neither good nor bad. It's a skill set. Fire can keep you warm, it can even keep you alive. But it can also be used to hurt people.

+1 for most intelligent post in this thread. :D

You know whats fucken harralious??
when ur watching 2 women fighting over you..and you gatta stand between them...then your cell rigns cuz another chick is calling ya. Hahahahaaa

Not all women are the same...some just wanna fresia and not looking for a commitment ..especcially from irresponsible young men..

They dont use their pussy as a prized or a trophy to control or manipulate you...

judge them as you may..itll only work against you with the double standard bullshit

You know, as much as I don't agree with the method that Socrates is implementing for attracting women. I got to say, I admire him for not sitting around and giving up hope. He's going after what he wants and improving his life in the manner which he thinks will make him happier and more fulfilled.

Also, even though I dislike the method he thinks will help other lonely guys, I got to say, I give him kudos for trying to help other people.

Cathedral, I really don't know how to address what you said about me, Joseph, and Lonesome Crow without being cruel, so I'm just not going to say anything at all.

Latest posts

Back