i miss her

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
Ya you know that girl i old you about? well shes going on a cruise for a week, and i know she wont find anybody on the cruise but shes really, i mean really beautiful... and when she gets back after spring break is over the prob is since we go to two diff schools idk how long it will be till i see her and the only way i can be alone long enough to give her the most passionate kiss that you all said to do is if she can stop by my house when my step sister comes back. and thats if she decides to come over. plus i dont know how long tl be till i see her again so im like freaking out right now that someone will get her first. (i cant drive yet neither can she) but dam! an other words of wisdom i could say to her to get her to come over without sounding desperate for her or giving away my feelings for her or just hinting them enough to get her to see me again? HELP!

Try not to worry about it too much...if you do, you do.
However..just know, whatever it is that gose on in your head......it's not it.
You're bascailly freaken out over something that you have no control over...bascailly all
the fears that gose on in your head is freaking you out.

There's not a right way or a wrong way...If she's interested in you..it's not going to
matter now desperate you seem.

And it dosn't matter if you just give a hint. If she likes you she'll call you or make sometype
of contact with you..the slow version.lol
Women likes you to chase them ya know...but you gatta be cool about it and not turn into a stalker.lol
Call her consitantly...actaully leaving a message is a good thing. If she returns your call..you'll know.lol
If she dosn't return your call....don't give up...Call her again and just leave her messages.

NO...NO..No...don't tell her you have something important to tell her.
Just leave her a message of you were thinking about her and hopes she has a nice day...Keep it simple.

why do you feel like there's something wrong with telling her how you feel ?

Try to lower your expectations...this will ease your mind and get you in a more relax state of being.
You'll be able to go with the flow and be in the moment with her when you enteract with her.

Anyway...try to not treat her like she's a trophy gf or wf (something to be owned), no matter how hot or beautiful she is.

Then again...it depends what's she's going through and at what stage she's at after a relationship break up.
Yes...a posisble rebound...catch a girl on a rebounce is fun..lol
Then again...the other possiblity is...she feels hurt and she wants to break hearts...lol

Havn't you heard of that country song .....FAST AS YOU ?...lol

It gose like this...."maybe I'll be fast as you....maybe I'll break hearts and be fast as you"...lmao

Latest posts

Back