I must be the lonliest person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
so lonely, I'm back again to square one. It's always been like this. loneliness is cyclical to me. I'd feel ok for a while, then it hits me again... seems like no matter what i do, I'll always be lonely. no one fuckin cares

We only have our self's in this world for the most part, Others will always be rich, either in material, love, or looks. Than there is the rest of us. Were on site's like this ha. But you know, when you think of it you just have to get out there and do the things you always wanted, even if it's without a much desired partner to share things with. What else can we do? Just like all the older generations tell me, Life's what YOU make it.

hey, see this http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=7353 and tell me it's not talking about you.
I wrote that while ago, I was in the same freaking spot
I think you should break the cycle.
When you meet people these days, you'll be so vulnerable talking to them like you're starving for contact cuz haven't talked to a human for a long time.
Now, please don't let yourself alone that often, who do you know? ask if they'll be somewhere tonight, go there just stay with them. Nice people will not reject a simple request like "what're you guys doing tonight? may I be there with you?"

Do this for 5 times, with regular even boring mates, no need for potential lovers- no dates.
This will get you out of your down state, and will let your true personality comes once again, and people will love it and then even love to be around you for sure.

sighx99, I' think I was in almost exact place where you tell us you are. Get yourself out, get your personality back. this fuckin loneliness is consuming you.

I'm afraid you are all wrong. 1 is the lonliest number! i mean image being just a number and the number 1 at that... if your 2 you get a partner and anything after 3 is a crowd.

so just be thankfull ur not the number 1...

aw we here at ALL care. *hug* Happy to see you back Sigh (in a way...) I liked your presence.
I'm sorry you're lonely though :(

Cycles cant last forever.

Posted by SighX99
so lonely, I'm back again to square one. It's always been like this. loneliness is cyclical to me. I'd feel ok for a while, then it hits me again... seems like no matter what i do, I'll always be lonely. no one fuckin cares

You are not the only lonliest person.There are some more lonely person in this world.Someday, some lonely people becomes happy by meeting someone special.Some expects and some dont. ?ever it is, but if they meet a good person who can be a good friend for them forever, now thats great.So, dont worry..you will meet someone like that.

Oh man, I thought this was like a challenge; "I MUST be the loneliest person! There shall be no other! I will have that power!"

Not really, but hopefully I got a grin out of someone.

SighX99 said:

I doubt you're the loneliest person. I agree that it's often cyclical. I suppose that's better than feeling lonely all the time.

the lonliest person i doubt it. sometimes i get cold chills when i realize how distant i feel from most people. like others have said just remember that if you ever need anyone to talk to, there are plenty of us here.

I am a very lonely person too. People say I'm socially retarded. I have an extremely hard time talking to people, so even when I am around others, I don't talk much. I'm timid and I get intimidated easily, so I stay by myself a lot.

Sometimes I go to public places and people watch. It helps a little. Reading books with well developed charactors sometimes helps too.

Sarpirus said:
Oh man, I thought this was like a challenge; "I MUST be the loneliest person! There shall be no other! I will have that power!"

I chuckled.

jjam said:
Sarpirus said:

I chuckled.

I second that. A bit cruel but I found it rather funny as well.

Latest posts

Back