I never expected this. Dissapointed.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ringwood said:
I've been a member of Interpals for over 4 years now and for the most part it's a waste of time. I've got one ongoing friendship with a lady in Sweden, and the rest have all fallen by the wayside. I wouldn't bother with the site at all, it's pretty useless if you're looking for genuine long-lasting friendships. Have you ever heard of Postcrossing? It's a postcard exchange site, but on their forums there are lots of people also looking for friendship/penpals. I've been a Postcrossing member for a long time and the people there are very genuine and friendly, some of the nicest people I've met online. Might be an idea?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I've been on forums for a good 12 years, and I've only made a handful of people I can really call friends.

Sorry, totally off-topic, but just had to comment on your fantastic signature, love it! I would recognize Kate Bush anywhere, even her blinky eye from the video 'Army Dreamers', haha! Cheers! :p

You can't beat Kate Bush :) 'Cloudbusting' and 'Running Up That Hill' my faves :) oh! as well as 'Babooshka'!

AlexChristy said:
Retrospective81, as for me, at those sites people doesn`t need friendship or friends. Most of them are willing to find love, sex partner...
I`ve also tried to find penpal friends, but I wrote that I`m married, and I don`t find love, they have not even answered )))

Society is hard to grasp these days. it really is. The same has happened to me countless times :\

Interpals.com is great site what comes to users. But owners or moderators delete peoples accounts because of political reasons or if they are just feel so. Like jellousness many times? And also if someone start act mental to you and you block him and he is moderator your account will be deleted.

How anyone could trust in that kind of site? I mean they can see all messages there and i am pretty sure unmoralous people like that use users information for evil purposes.

Latest posts

Back