I think its all screwed up...!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Hi! Thank you for all the users that made a reply from my last post "Me and My Fiancè"

Well as you know I'm only 14... And he's 17
And I'm sorry I didn't mention his name, its Yúu

I knew some stuff about his life before.... I'm pretty close to his
friends (actually he only have 8)... They told me that he never had a girl as a friend... He has all guy friends( exept for yaomi -(she acts like a guy, she sometimes spit on people) well... When they were little, anna.... She was his childhood friend, but her family left Japan and lived on England...(too far huh...?)
but they still see each other every vacation... I met her once, she's....nice...!

Well it was last year's summer vacation when I met her... She has her boyfriend... She's making me feel that being Yù's girlfriend( I actually don't claim him as mines)
is a big responsibility...., the way she make her eyes looks at me... Its too!!! Heavy!!!

Well just this morning..... I woke up on my bed, guess what did I saw...

I saw Yú, standing on the door, looking at me,( oh just to remind you, he's studiying in Harvard... You know... Far far away from Los Angeles... (What do I see this morning..! Oh look...! Its a orange haired guy standing 5'11 in height and weighing 125lbs.)
oh! Its Yú..... (I'm so dead.)X(

Well I don't know what to do.!!! I havant seen him for about 4 months...!!!
(and im the only one in the house...)

I was stunned... Then he pet my head...(like a dog) then he smiled (wicked like for me) then he murmured "stupid"...... (I got used to that word from him, he always calls me stupid... Well I don't care... As long that I get a smile!) well he came here himself so I asked him some little questions( and I feel like I'm talking to a big brother)

We went to church first( I was wondering where he got the house key..? Maybe my mom gave him one)

Then we went to LA downtown... We just you know... Walk around, buy some stuff,
but I acted weird, I keep on tripping when were walking... We went home at 7:35

when he's done parking his car we stayed there for about 25 mins. I was about to say 'sorry" for I don't know.... But when he went close to my face (I thought he's going to kiss me-- and I was about to slap him( because we got NO-TOUCH policy) but yeah! He knows taekwondo so he grab my slapping hand and said front in my face "nice try...")

Then he reached for the sitbelt lock and unlock it then said "don't you want to home?.......... I said "yeah--"...then he said " Why are you just sitting there, I'm waiting for you."
... And here we are, at home.... He's sleeping
I'm using the computer.... I don't even know where to sleep. My mom's room is lock, and Yúu's sleeping on my room.

I haven't ask him when he will leave....
(We dont have a couch, so I'm thinking sleeping on the chair, since my mom doesn't want a couch,)
I'm with my little puppy Kim...
...........please someone say something

Hi Yuki (can I call you Yuki?),

That sounds messed up, yes. And don't take those comments from him, that's not at all appropriate. It sounds like he has a big ego.

I'm not sure what else to say. You're not really in a position to go do your own thing, and it sounds like your parents haven't exactly picked out prince charming for you. I'm sorry. :(

I think you should go wake his ass up, possibly with a cup of cold water thrown in his face, and tell him to get out of your bed. Then talk to your mom about this in the morning to see if you can't get her to reprimand him. Remember: You're just as much, if not more, of a person as he is, and you have the same rights.

If you make enough of a fuss, maybe they'll call off the marriage?

If you want to look on the bright side, you only have 4 years until you're free to do what you want and make your own decisions. Retain your independence and when the time comes, ditch that sorry sack of honeysuckle.

What Brian said I think would be a good way to wake him up and get him out of your bed. It might make him see that your not about to be pushed around like this as well.

The thing is I think your family may be guilty of what most Japanese families are guilty for and that's putting boys be for girls :( I don't know if this is the case in your family but I do know this happens all to often.

I think its time you had a word with you mum. You should tell her your thoughts on all this. I hope she is understanding for you.

No one deserves something like this. I'm sorry that it's tradition/custom or whatever it may be with your family to arrange marriages like this. The least he could do is treat you nicer than how he has been (I read your fiance post as well). It seems like you are making the effort to like/appreciate him and he is just taking you for granted. I'm not really sure what you should do (or what you can do) except talk to your parents and express how you feel...and I mean really drive the point home, you need to express it vividly clear. That's my advice, if it's not a possibility with your family (customs/tradition/respect whatever it may be) I understand and I hope you find a way to address the problems you are facing and I hope things work out for the best for you.

Latest posts

Back