I think it's time someone said it. To all the men here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
...........who open doors when we walk in, who stop when they see we have a flat tire, who selflessly watch movies they don't like because it's what we want to watch, who without thought to life or limb protect us from the fatal, blood thirsty spider hiding in closet and for all those other nice things you do, Thank you!

627809.jpg

I fourth it!! Thanks guys.. you'll are the best!

As an example: Thank you to the nice gentleman in the Lowes parking lot who helped me wrestle the industrial-sized trash can that I bought into my car. :D

A hearty thank you to all the rest of you out there. Your efforts are appreciated.

Heck yea. Nice guys are wonderful. Not creepy, not boring, not whatever other horrible things you think of yourselves.

Thank you to women like you all for being so wonderful :).Its women like you guys that gives some of us guys hope.

Ahhh, it's so nice to know that someone finally noticed the gentlemen in the world.

Now all I need to do is remember to be a gentleman all the time, and not periodically relapse into 'self absorbed oddball who doesn't notice the rest of the universe'.

Hats off to all the gentlemen out there :)

I have some guy friends who are really sweet. They'd walk you to the car after a group outing just to make sure that you reach there safely. They'd open the door for you and let you go first. These guys are a gem :)

Dear ladies,

We are humbled that you have taken the time to express your gratitude. Your thanks has not gone unnoticed.

On behalf of Men, I would like to point out that we are also accepting gratitude in the form of sandwiches.

Such sandwiches may be given to us at work, on the street, or may be dropped off in our mail box. Do not hesitate to include a hug with your sandwich. When you hug a man you may be eligible to win a free compliment, or our grand prize of coffee sometime, while supplies last.

Please be aware that a sandwich may not be correctly processed unless a cold beer is included. For your convenience it is strongly advised that you include cold beer with all sandwiches to avoid such complications.

Please reply including you name, address, city, state, and ZIP code, and we will send you, free of charge, a detailed manual containing step by step instructions on how to convert your purse into a portable cooler so you may always have cold beer on hand.

We know you had a choice in partners, and we would like to thank you for choosing Men.

Men - Proud to be housebroken since 1600.

Yours truly,
Mysis.

Latest posts

Back