I want my guestbook back!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Ye we know. I didn't see any point in banning him as he would just make another account. There is a way to stop members awaiting activation to post images thou. But I don't know if that would apply to the gust book. I doubt it would as its a different plug in you see. But I well have a look later to see if it would work.

Can he not be banned, via his IP address??? That way, unless he used multiple computers (locations), he can't come back, yes?

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
Ye we know. I didn't see any point in banning him as he would just make another account. There is a way to stop members awaiting activation to post images thou. But I don't know if that would apply to the gust book. I doubt it would as its a different plug in you see. But I well have a look later to see if it would work.

Can he not be banned, via his IP address??? That way, unless he used multiple computers (locations), he can't come back, yes?

It is an easy thing to scramble your IP witch this guy dose.

Can an unregistered account read this forum and confirm that his attempts to annoy are working as planned?

Minus said:
Can an unregistered account read this forum and confirm that his attempts to annoy are working as planned?

Yep

But I do think it would be silly to think that this guy/girl dose not have an account here anyway. So even buy making things like profiles privet in less your a member, I don't see how that achieves anything anyway. I would have another account set up if I was doing it. I don't think you have to be a brain surgeon to work that one out.

Oh ya think it is a member farting around. Curious.

Bluey said:
Yep

But I do think it would be silly to think that this guy/girl dose not have an account here anyway. So even buy making things like profiles privet in less your a member, I don't see how that achieves anything anyway. I would have another account set up if I was doing it. I don't think you have to be a brain surgeon to work that one out.

Dude, why don't you just report they guy to the abuse service? What are the odds of him actually making every account from a new terminal?

wah said:
Bluey said:
Yep

Dude, why don't you just report they guy to the abuse service? What are the odds of him actually making every account from a new terminal?

This is not something I have looked at. I well now thou. I was hoping that bjarne would reply back to a PM that I sent him. But as always the problem seems to go away or I figure out how to do what ever I was going to ask be for bjarne turns up.

Bluey said:
This is not something I have looked at. I well now thou. I was hoping that bjarne would reply back to a PM that I sent him. But as always the problem seems to go away or I figure out how to do what ever I was going to ask be for bjarne turns up.

The are more than enough elements for report to the AS. The guy clearly has way too much free time on his hands and waiting for him to get bored might take a while. And he can always get back.

The only thing that will teach him a lesson is the report to the AS.

He can continue from an internet caffe or a friend's computer, but you can report again too.

AS is the only way to get this squared away properly.

Latest posts

Back