I was wrong about something

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Or rather I was a little off. Crossing the journey with the destination.

Boy and Girl are the journey, Man and Woman are the destination. The stick part shows the man in power, and God ruling over his creation.

I started off with man and woman, child and god, but this was a trap. There are two types of children so this then becomes the pentagram, which is actually inverted to drag us down into death. This and I was never comfortable putting God himself on the cross, lol. I mean as a part.

This makes more sense, and I have corrected the mistake. I'm glad I got in time. I actually discovered the antichrist version first, phew.
In my thinking, there is the original duality, and what is produced by it, but something didn't quite add up perfectly. The plus is a little different in this sense, because in
that we are trying to balance love and conflict.

And I think I will go with Filibri, since you have been so kind to recommend something for me.

I haven't a clue what either one of you are talking about?? Can either fill me in?

you really put these star wars wannabees to shame

"lick my alien" so to speak

Latest posts

Back