I wish I had the courage to euthanise myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BornMisfit said:
When I was very young I tried several times to kill myself; obviously without success! Then I thought I'd give my life a chance until I was 40 to see if it would be great or fulfilling; but it hasn't been. So I decided five years ago I'd see my plan thru to kill myself after I've got all my affairs in order, and most importantly after my two dearly beloved dogs have died, because they're everything to me and love me, and I have no family or friends at all in the world, so I owe them a good life until they pass away - this will be within the next few years as they're elderly now, and when they've gone I'll have nothing at all to live for, and I definitely won't want to carry on, as it's pointless. This is not a sad decision for me; I am not sad about it as it'll be a pure relief to let go of this existence, and no-one else will be sad or will miss me (because there is no-one), so it's not a problem. I feel very positive about it. I'll go to the euthanasia clinic in Europe and get it done there; thanks goodness for such a wonderful organisation for providing those like me with the option of letting go in an easy painless way.

I think if you feel sad about letting go then killing yourself isn't an option. If you feel guilty about it then it's not an option. There are plenty of other options for most people to consider.

Hey. I feel for you. P.M. me any time you like.

there are so many thing i wish i could say to this thread. and some specific people also, but i don';t even know where to start. i guess one reason i haven't been here.
i get so much more in bad shape, and .......forget it i might not look so kind right now, i guess i've never been kind

and CAS M.L.S- mean male loneliness syndromes, yeah the doctor invented it. since when others opinion was meant to be criticised so ruthlessly???????

Latest posts

Back