I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
I wish time would fly to November.
I wish I could skip Mondays and Tuesdays of the week. I'm at war all day for these 2 days.
I wish I didn't have to see more relatives today.

Look on the bright side, you've got another family here...

This cheesy comment brought to you from the bedroom of K. Vee Esq.

Lol Cavey

I'd faint at the thought of another relatives gathering. The things they speak of.. of me.. while I'm there.. lol.

Hey, I know what you mean. My direct family are pretty good, but I can feel the collective disapproval of my extended family every time I'm around them. If in doubt, feign illness; works for me.

Cavey said:
Hey, I know what you mean. My direct family are pretty good, but I can feel the collective disapproval of my extended family every time I'm around them. If in doubt, feign illness; works for me.

Well.... then that would only make me feel bad lol. My guilty conscience will start hitting me all over and that has made me learn the lesson to just go ahead, endure it and I'll survive.

Lol thanks though, Cavey. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Shipster0958 said:
I wish the groceries would go shop for themselves.

Is there no such thing as online grocery shopping there?

I don't know of anyone who does that around here. I guess there might be? Probably more expensive though. :/

I got all my grocery shopping delivered for years and it was never more expensive than going to the store and buying it myself, but what drove me mad was that there'd always be something missing or a wrong item that I'd have to go to the trouble of sorting out.

I wish accepting the past & letting go of the uncontrollables were as easy as lighting this cig

Cavey said:
I got all my grocery shopping delivered for years and it was never more expensive than going to the store and buying it myself, but what drove me mad was that there'd always be something missing or a wrong item that I'd have to go to the trouble of sorting out.

See, I'm a couponer too...I don't think I could do all that when I get them delivered.

I can't speak for America, but I could use coupons, the delivery driver had a small machine he scanned them through. I'm still happier going to go buy them though, because I don't have to deal with the aforementioned missing and incorrect items.

I wish I could just RELAX about some things and not trouble my self so much

Wrong thread, so I guess my wish is that I would actually post my messages in the correct places...

I wish I was a baby again, because no worries and stress free....Those were the days.

Latest posts

Back