I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drama said:
Punisher said:
Drama said:
I wish I was a dragon.

A cute and fat baby dragon? :D

I will never contribute to widden your irrational obsession about fat little evil creatures.
Maybe I should become a fire dragon to burn them all.

I imagined this, but perhaps black with fiery red ?

70jng7.jpg

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I wish I didn't get taken for granted.

I know a hug can't fix what you are experiencing, but I feel your strife and it is a shame

ucxb said:
Drama said:
Punisher said:
Drama said:
I wish I was a dragon.

A cute and fat baby dragon? :D

I will never contribute to widden your irrational obsession about fat little evil creatures.
Maybe I should become a fire dragon to burn them all.

I imagined this, but perhaps black with fiery red ?

70jng7.jpg
oh I see that you mistook me with one of those... whatever that is... but since it's here now *burns the little...whatever that is to ashes*
please If you come accross any one else, lemme know again.

i wish enough people became awake to the real chessboard being played around them that they cant see and then when enough people wake up a big booming voice comes from the sky as well as giant green text in the sky and they both say 'level two' and the entire worldwide global manipulation system disappears and collapses, everything returns to how it naturally was before money screwed us up with plentiful animals, vegetables, fruit and herbs for all, no shame of our bodies and we just realize we could all be living in heaven right now if we wanted to

and a prison cell appears round all the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, zbigniew brzezinski, henry kissender, kim jung un and the rest of the wankers, plain tyrants, and the massive groups of banksters who have taken everything over via imaginary debt on imaginary money and pointing and laughing as we stare at the telly....and the life extension technology they've been working on can be used to have them shovel mountains of fox honeysuckle for all eternity while we actually get our lives back based on bartering, individuality, co-operation and love for each other and each others well-being.

oh and eve pops back as she was when she was my age (so we get a full life together(not aesthetics she was stunning at 50) but loves and knows me as she did when we met with the age gap....we build a hut together surrounded by hemp and she snuggles me forever, and maybewe make some simmer-everlets scurrying about and getting muddy hehe, also cute ickle wickle piglets bring us different tasty fruit platters to eat each day on their backs :) oh and something happens my back all crunches and cracks and heals itself and in half a day i sweat out the 2 things im addicted too and i'm fine, everyone else self heals too and all the good hearted nice people get a chance to live in love and in tune with nature and all the little psychopaths, bullies, dictators, tyrants, intelligent serpent like tricksters and slick manipulators who want to enslave us end up in the fox poop dungeon hahahaa

if im gonna wish its gonna be f'ing BIG

Solivagant said:
I wish I had learned to play the drums!

I wish my SON would have taken his two years of drum lessons seriously and gave a crap. Or that I could have given his lessons to you instead!

I wish my brother had not learned to play the drums.

davey said:
I wish I'd kept to my vow of silence.

davey said:

davey said:
I wish I'd kept to my vow of silence.

Logging out. Goodbye, lonely people.

I wish I was drunk

And I will be very soon. My best friend is called Lager

I wish I knew if there are any other lonely people here

There aren't any lonely people here, except me. You have no IDEA about loneliness.

I wish I could start this week over again. I've made too many mistakes, and it's only Tuesday.

I wish there was a thread "What made you sad today?" next to the "What made you cry today?"
Some stubborn cold-hearted person like me could use that:D

Latest posts

Back