I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do wish I were dead. I have many reasons for wanting death and few reasons for living.

I wish I had not posted an apology for wishing for death. user 130057, if you lack any kind of very basic human sympathy, compassion and understanding, then I really don't give a flying fresia what you think. Just mind your own business for now on. Think you can manage that? I kinda doubt you can, but I'm hoping you'll try your absolute best. I'll even give you a rep point if you can do it for more than a week. Sound good?

Also keep in mind that I'll post whatever the hell I want within the rules of the forum, and again, none of it is any of your business at all. Understood? I hope so, because I don't like anything you post, yet I manage to stay away from you. Can you do the same?

For the very few people who actually do care if I live or die, thank you.

I'm going back to contemplating death now. I don't care if my deep depression is an inconvenience to anyone else, just so you all know. I'm sure you'll live through it.

Solivagant said:
I wish I would get over this illness already. Coughing up blood now, ugh.
:( I`ve had this experience once too, it is awful. I worry about you Solivagant. Have you seen a doctor? I wish you get well soon. (Hug)

Posted by Locke - Today 08:16 AM
For the very few people who actually do care if I live or die, thank you. I'm going back to contemplating death now. I don't care if my deep depression is an inconvenience to anyone else, just so you all know. I'm sure you'll live through it.
:( I can relate only too well (if only you knew how many times I wished I were dead and how many times I was close to death (and I didn`t want it)
broken_heart.gif
). No further comments. Just a genuine, warm hug, Locke.

Locke said:
I really do wish I were dead. I have many reasons for wanting death and few reasons for living.

I wish I had not posted an apology for wishing for death. user 130057, if you lack any kind of very basic human sympathy, compassion and understanding, then I really don't give a flying fresia what you think. Just mind your own business for now on. Think you can manage that? I kinda doubt you can, but I'm hoping you'll try your absolute best. I'll even give you a rep point if you can do it for more than a week. Sound good?

Also keep in mind that I'll post whatever the hell I want within the rules of the forum, and again, none of it is any of your business at all. Understood? I hope so, because I don't like anything you post, yet I manage to stay away from you. Can you do the same?

For the very few people who actually do care if I live or die, thank you.

I'm going back to contemplating death now. I don't care if my deep depression is an inconvenience to anyone else, just so you all know. I'm sure you'll live through it.

WOW.

Just........ wow!

:)

I wish I didn't have BDD and ED/NOS.
I wish I could time travel (back to the 80's in particular).
I wish I had a watch like Bernard's Watch.

I wish I could sleep without having nightmares. I really need a good rest.

Solivagant said:
I wish I could spend a Christmas in London!

daughter of the moon said:
I wish I had a friend to watch my favorite movie with <3

Me too, for both of those. In fact, I wish I could watch Ghostbusters in London on Christams with a friend. :)

I wish Locke would work to become a writer because he is one if the most talented men I've ever known (and I've known a few; real writers and amateur writers).

i wish there was someone in my life i could bother when i really need a hug...just a hug...without advice or criticism, just a plane old hug to make me feel like there's worth in my life....
i wish i didn't feel this useless self-pitty...
i wish that a least some of my efforts to go out there and become less lonely worked, instead of being shot down or blowing up in my face...
i wish at least one person i open my heart to refrained from spitting into my soul...

dragongirl said:
i wish there was someone in my life i could bother when i really need a hug...just a hug...without advice or criticism, just a plane old hug to make me feel like there's worth in my life....
i wish i didn't feel this useless self-pitty...
i wish that a least some of my efforts to go out there and become less lonely worked, instead of being shot down or blowing up in my face...
i wish at least one person i open my heart to refrained from spitting into my soul...

Ditto :)

Latest posts

Back