I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daughter of the moon said:
ladyforsaken said:
Locke, you're still a good person, but you've been through a lot - cut yourself some slack, will you? People always get rubbed on the wrong way.. we can't help it that it happens and if it can't be fixed.. perhaps it's not meant to be. You told me you're not going to give up, and I know you aren't but I really think you shouldn't beat yourself up so badly for things. It's not right. *hug*

100% my thinking!

GROUP HUG FOR LOCKE!!!
sometimes you realize that you are your worst critic with all the self-digging! At these times - one of the things that helps me is to try to make a list of things that i'm actually good at (it's always SO easy to make a mile long list of my faults, but to actually praise one-self is hard! I once read up that its a good idea to set out a goal to write 10 good things about yourself, next time - 12, then - 15, then - 17, then 20, and so on until you come up with as many as the negative....it's very hard, you get shy or stuck, but you must keep searching,...and then when the list is done keep it, don't throw it away - it's the black-and-white evidence that you are an awesome person! sometimes it can even be the simplest things like "i'm really good at making morning coffee/tea" it's still part of what makes you you and is worth mentioning! ...admittedly it's not always 100% effective but it sure helps to make that first tiny step from the bottom of the hole i feel i'm standing at. <3<3<3

Thank you dragongirl and Lady :) I've messed some things up lately, but if I can't fix it, it's better to move on. And Daughter - you're just awesome :D

I wish there were more people like dragongirl, Lady and Daughter in the world.

Locke said:
Thank you dragongirl and Lady :) I've messed some things up lately, but if I can't fix it, it's better to move on. And Daughter - you're just awesome :D

Thank YOU! i had a really depressing Sunday but when i came across this site it really gave me hope! and you were the first to answer my call for company))) )) and you're right about moving on..."sh*t happens" and it's best to just let it go))) i was wondering if you'd want to PM?))we could talk about anything))

Locke said:

*monster hug*
:D

I wish the transporters from Star Trek were real. (Actually I wish a lot of things from Star Trek were real, lol.)

Latest posts

Back