I would like to introduce myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whispers

Reaction score
Hi, i am whispers
I choose this user name because i do not verbalise loud enough what i am feeling. I have been seperated for over a year now, i am 40 years old and have never been alone before. I am finding it hard to cope. I havefriends and children, but i am missing a partner. However i am smart enough not to settle for just any partner...looking for the right one this time around.
I try to make lonelyness my friend, i use the opportunity to write, paint and create stuff. But sometimes i just cant handle the horrible feeling and want to crawl into bed, fall asleep and never wake up.
I am hoping to find friends here, i like to joke and to laugh.
Thanks for beeing there
Whispers

Hello Whispers. :) Welcome aboard.

You won't be alone with us, for some here also are separated from loved ones either by life or death, or just alone, so I hope you find comfort in knowing there will always be someone you can talk to.

Chat2 is where you will find me and some very nice people. Not visited Chat1 yet, so I don't know. Anyway, enjoy your time here.

Love, Anna Mouse

Welcome whispers! I too know what you mean. I have friends and a child but ever since separating from her mother there is a void in companionship. It's been 2 years now and doesnt seem to get easier. Some days I sulk and feel sorry for myself when I need to and other days I get out there and focus on a new start. Although friends forget me and my child is only 4 so I'm often left just me, myself and I. Stay strong this Christmas n new year and remember Our time will come.... Or at we can only hope.

whispers said:
Hi, i am whispers
I choose this user name because i do not verbalise loud enough what i am feeling. I have been seperated for over a year now, i am 40 years old and have never been alone before. I am finding it hard to cope. I havefriends and children, but i am missing a partner. However i am smart enough not to settle for just any partner...looking for the right one this time around.
I try to make lonelyness my friend, i use the opportunity to write, paint and create stuff. But sometimes i just cant handle the horrible feeling and want to crawl into bed, fall asleep and never wake up.
I am hoping to find friends here, i like to joke and to laugh.
Thanks for beeing there
Whispers

Hi and welcome, Whispers :shy:

I only just joined recently myself and I can definately vouch for some of these people on here. Everyone has been polite/lovely and you will easily make friends here. Why, I just see@the poster before me, that he is a single parent too in kind of the same situation it seems.

Hmmmm.....

:D

Merry Xmas to you all btw

Thank you everyone for the welcome and advice. KinzeUK, you are funny, already trying to be a matchmaker lol

whispers said:
Thank you everyone for the welcome and advice. KinzeUK, you are funny, already trying to be a matchmaker lol

I know; I am happy when others are, especially ones who are paired off. Blame that on a steady diet of romantic comedies and the like that I've seen. Plus I'm a Libran so we're all about romance an' stuff.

Hope your enjoying your stay so far on here and merry xmas to you :shy:

Hiya Whispers

Welcome to the site. Serious question:

What is your favourite biscuit/cookie?

The answer determines everything. No pressure.

Thanks for the welcome guy's. My favorite cookie is OREO, although i think it is a rather personnal question i still decided to give you the answer. I hope you will not use it against me ;)

Hello and welcome from the other end of Canada whispers. Like the name, I really can't stand yelling either.

Latest posts

Back