I'd recommend getting rid of the debate section

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Kerouac

Reaction score
I don't really think this site can handle a real debate section. People are a bit too sensitive here- which maybe goes with the territory. Seems kind of silly though.

At least change the name lol. I feel like I just got out of kindergarden.

Well why don't you ignore the section and choose not to post there?

Here is a scientific look at the history of the bible. This is only an introduction to the topic. If you want to know what christianity is and how to read the bible, then you must know this. The Nake Truth

Skorian said:
Here is a scientific look at the history of the bible. This is only an introduction to the topic. If you want to know what christianity is and how to read the bible, then you must know this. The Nake Truth

I felt like it was sucking me in and trying to steal my soul. I think they could have presented the same "program" in a different format and it be more well received.

Jack Kerouac said:
I don't really think this site can handle a real debate section. People are a bit too sensitive here- which maybe goes with the territory. Seems kind of silly though.

I disagree. While some people will confuse attacking an argument with a personal attack, this will occur on any forum.

Nobody is forced to post in this section, and indeed, it gives a good outlet to those whom enjoy debating, and somewhere to avoid for those who don't.

Steel said:
Jack Kerouac said:

I disagree. While some people will confuse attacking an argument with a personal attack, this will occur on any forum.

Nobody is forced to post in this section, and indeed, it gives a good outlet to those whom enjoy debating, and somewhere to avoid for those who don't.

yeah man,...some debate is like having sex with a hooker.
You have to wear massive pretections or you might catch som'in.

yeah...you're not forced to dive in head first but it gives an enjoyable outlet..lmao
No wait. I take that back....there's no spanking allowed when debepting here :(
No...I take that back too..if there is a spanking involve, you just have to pretend or let no one know.
Yeahh...yeah..just like doing hookers. Some people aviod whores like a plegue:p

Naval_Fluff said:
Funny...getting rid of the debate section turns into a debate :p

If I were to fart, it would probably turn into a debate :p

Lonesome Crow said:

yeah...you're not forced to dive in head first but it gives an enjoyable outlet..lmao
No...I take that back too..if there is a spanking involve, you just have to pretend or let no one know.

You're obsessed with sex. Everything with you comes down to sex. I think that's healthy. Keep it up.

Nyktimos said:
Lonesome Crow said:

You're obsessed with sex. Everything with you comes down to sex. I think that's healthy. Keep it up.

How do you mean ...keep it up ?:rolleyes2:

Above post would be the shortest post by rocket ie if you didn't count the quotes. lol "Takes screenshot"

Well, I think Ive made my views fairly clear in this case. Debate, even heated debate is one thing, but name-calling and belittling others isn't "debating", it's bad behavior. :p
And NO, that isn't aimed at any one person, dammit. :p

Latest posts

Back