I'd recommend getting rid of the debate section

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd vote for Skorian beating up George Bush :p
Come to think of it, can I beat up George Bush too? Please? Pretty please? :D

EveWasFramed said:
Skorian said:
I can't beat anyone up for fun?

:p WHo did you have in mind?

lol, jk

Sure you can...just don't go whining about it or do your scheming when someone else gives you the beat down.
I mean...most poeple assume you wern't allowed handy cap pionts...lmao

If you can't handle the heat in the kicthen...get out.
Don't start a fire in the first place because you'll get burned.
I'm pretty sure plenty of people have lots of fuel to pour into the fire :p

Skorian said:
Here is a scientific look at the history of the bible. This is only an introduction to the topic. If you want to know what christianity is and how to read the bible, then you must know this. The Nake Truth

How to read the bible? Who is anyone else to tell someone how to read the bible? The bible is the only book in the world that each and everyone of us walking on this Earth can read, and each one of us can get a different result and have a different perspective from it. There is no right or wrong way, or a certain way to do it.

Lonesome Crow said:
Sure you can...just don't go whining about it or do your scheming when someone else gives you the beat down.

lmao, dude... I have NO IDEA what you're saying, lol :p

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

lmao, dude/ I have NO IDEA what you're saying, lol :p

**** it Eve...glue dosn't stick to rubber..:)
I know the kind of rubber that first came into your mind...*sigh*..lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

lmao, dude/ I have NO IDEA what you're saying, lol :p

**** it Eve...glue dosn't stick to rubber..:)
I know the kind of rubber that first came into your mind...*sigh*..lmao

Just cuz you're a perv, doesn't mean I am, Rocket. :p
Of course, it doesn't mean I'm NOT either, lol :p

There are people who like to debate to share their views with others. There are people who like to debate to learn about views that are different from their own. There are people who like to debate because they enjoy a good thought-provoking conversation, and there are people who like to debate because they feel it necessary to show off their "superior intellects". Then there are people who like to debate just to get under the skin of others.

A forum with as diverse a usership as this one will provide a smattering from all these catagories. People need to keep this in mind when they're posting in the Debate section, and use a little decorum. Don't be afraid to share your views and OPINIONS; just choose your words carefully when you do. One person's spirited debate might be another's horrible offense.

Spare said:
There are people who like to debate to share their views with others. There are people who like to debate to learn about views that are different from their own. There are people who like to debate because they enjoy a good thought-provoking conversation, and there are people who like to debate because they feel it necessary to show off their "superior intellects". Then there are people who like to debate just to get under the skin of others.

A forum with as diverse a usership as this one will provide a smattering from all these catagories. People need to keep this in mind when they're posting in the Debate section, and use a little decorum. Don't be afraid to share your views and OPINIONS; just choose your words carefully when you do. One person's spirited debate might be another's horrible offense.

Wise words indeed. :)

Spare said:

You said it the best way.

Latest posts

Back